Home

Can you still play every game in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Can you still play every game in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Can you still play every game in dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Yes, there are loads of us that do this, but I'm not getting into a cpu v cpu debate, there are plenty of posts explaining why a lot of us like doing this.

Besides the majority of games allow this these days...

Each person enjoys the game in their own way, what floats one person's boat won't with another...each to their own
I wasnt tryin to put you down... sorry if it came off that way. I just didnt know people did that
Old 06-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
I wasnt tryin to put you down... sorry if it came off that way. I just didnt know people did that
No probs OSUbeavs, I didn't think you were, and sorry if my response came over a little harsh...not a problem at all mate....I just hope it's in their and it keeps everyone happy.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Now i agree with watching the games. I do that when I have to do school work and nothing is on TV.

I disagree with playing games for other teams (Big Games) though because that will make me feel like I have cheated the game, like 2 teams are undefeated in the final week, I would watch that instead of playing. I don't want to but my superior skills over the computer to settle who wins or not. And I don't mean superior like I'm the greatest player ever but 7 out of 10 times I'll beat the computer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #12
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandScout2
Now i agree with watching the games. I do that when I have to do school work and nothing is on TV.

I disagree with playing games for other teams (Big Games) though because that will make me feel like I have cheated the game, like 2 teams are undefeated in the final week, I would watch that instead of playing. I don't want to but my superior skills over the computer to settle who wins or not. And I don't mean superior like I'm the greatest player ever but 7 out of 10 times I'll beat the computer.
I might have to do that this year when im editing some of my vids this year, I can still "play video games" and work at the same time
Old 06-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #13
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

NCAA and Madden have always been really good about this. For as far as I can remember, you've been able to play any game on the schedule, althought NCAA did lack CPU vs CPU on 07 (maybe 08 too--can't remember).
Old 06-27-2010, 05:11 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Well, it means you can pick any matchup from any side's schedule and watch it as cpu v cpu (for me anyway)...that way you aren't restricted to just having to play your team's games - as most people don't just watch their team on tv each week and don't see any other teams.
I'll do the same, sometimes. If I want to spend some time on OS or I have another project around the house, I'll just turn the game on and let a CPU vs. CPU match-up play out.

Or this... When App State beat Michigan a couple of years ago, I played that game - on All-American - and used App State and I beat Michigan as well. It kind of added to the realism for me and it's cool to sometimes get a break from your team and play as some one else. It helps keep everything fresh for me.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
Or this... When App State beat Michigan a couple of years ago, I played that game - on All-American - and used App State and I beat Michigan as well. It kind of added to the realism for me and it's cool to sometimes get a break from your team and play as some one else. It helps keep everything fresh for me.
Yea I remember 2 years ago I didn't start my dynasty until week 2 of the season so I just simulated all the game to what had really happened. ECU starting 2-0 with upsetting Virginia Tech and I forget the other team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #16

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Back when I was a younger, no wife and no kids, I would watch the CPU vs CPU games to pass time (toggling back and forth between something on TV and "the game."

It definitely adds to the immersion of the dynasty. I would especially watch a game if I had something riding on it for my own team. It was even better when there was a broadcast camera.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »