Home

Can you still play every game in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Can you still play every game in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can you still play every game in dynasty?

What I would like to know is, even if you don't control a team can you still play other games during dynasty? This has been available in the last couple of NCAA games. I would like to know if its still the same?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Can you still play every game in dynasty?

I sure hope so...it's got to be in there as it adds to the immersion. From what I understand it should be in there - maybe Adam can verify with his latest build?

Why would they take it out...if it's not there then it will sure mess up my cpu v cpu season immeasurably.

Hopefully some of the guys that have seen the game or have early review copies can shed some light....or maybe Adam?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Just curious, how does it add to immersion?

― Plato
Old 06-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

mgcole42's Arena

OVR: 2

i would assume so...
Old 06-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Just curious, how does it add to immersion?
Well, it means you can pick any matchup from any side's schedule and watch it as cpu v cpu (for me anyway)...that way you aren't restricted to just having to play your team's games - as most people don't just watch their team on tv each week and don't see any other teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Well, it means you can pick any matchup from any side's schedule and watch it as cpu v cpu (for me anyway)...that way you aren't restricted to just having to play your team's games - as most people don't just watch their team on tv each week and don't see any other teams.
you really watch other games on a video game? IRL its different, football is football. In a video game i only want to play with my team in dynasty and if i watch other teams that means i dont get to actually play as much
Old 06-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

Yes, there are loads of us that do this, but I'm not getting into a cpu v cpu debate, there are plenty of posts explaining why a lot of us like doing this or playing some of the bigger games. For one I hate it when your team is knocked out of playoffs or don't make a bowl game and you can't watch/play the finals or a Championship game and are only told the result - removes the immersion of playing a dynasty for me.

Besides the majority of games allow this these days...and it's been in NCAA for a number of years so hopefully EA haven't removed this..I can't see them removing it but confirmation that it's in would be helpful.

Each person enjoys the game in their own way, what floats one person's boat won't with another...each to their own

Last edited by Ninjoid; 06-27-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

This vital feature has been available in every version that I can recall since at least going back to 98. There's no reason why EA would take it out, but then again, look who we're dealing with. It would be good to get confirmation, though.

For those that say they don't care for it, because they only play their team's games in dynasty, super, congratulations, have a ball. But there's a lot of us who like to not only play our team's games but also some of the bigger games not involving our schools.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »