Home

Live User vs User Games?

This is a discussion on Live User vs User Games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Live User vs User Games?

I didnt see this topic anywhere else on the boards.....

Considering that in a game like Super Street Fighter 4, gamers have the ability to watch other matches as they're going on in modes like team-battle and that SSF4 also have a replay channel...where you can watch the replays of matches from all over the world....

how long into the future do ppl think it will be before EA gives us the option to watch live user vs user games of the other members of the OD?......or in atleast in a replay capacity

Do ppl even think that this something that EA is even considering...

Now i dont pretend to know what it would take exactly to make watching games live possible but like i said earlier since a game like SSF4 already has this feature, it cant be to hard to accomplish i wouldnt think....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Live User vs User Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
I didnt see this topic anywhere else on the boards.....

Considering that in a game like Super Street Fighter 4, gamers have the ability to watch other matches as they're going on in modes like team-battle and that SSF4 also have a replay channel...where you can watch the replays of matches from all over the world....

how long into the future do ppl think it will be before EA gives us the option to watch live user vs user games of the other members of the OD?......or in atleast in a replay capacity

Do ppl even think that this something that EA is even considering...

Now i dont pretend to know what it would take exactly to make watching games live possible but like i said earlier since a game like SSF4 already has this feature, it cant be to hard to accomplish i wouldnt think....
EA is doing it with their MMA game. Other sports will be next
Old 06-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
EA is doing it with their MMA game. Other sports will be next
so by next yr..your sayin?
Old 06-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
so by next yr..your sayin?
i think it could be a possibility especially if it hits big with that MMA game. What they are basically doing is making a MMA PPV on your console and EAsports.com. Theoretically They could host games for NCAA users to watch saturdays after the college games are over or have top players compete in tournements that we could all watch. Most racing games give you the ability to watch people race online. I would imagine if they think there is a demand for it they could put it in.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

This would be an awesome feature... I already play in some NCAA leagues with like 80 teams, being able to follow a championship game live between friends in the league would be sick!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moojenowski
This would be an awesome feature... I already play in some NCAA leagues with like 80 teams, being able to follow a championship game live between friends in the league would be sick!
it would make me more interested in joining a league again
Old 06-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
i think it could be a possibility especially if it hits big with that MMA game. What they are basically doing is making a MMA PPV on your console and EAsports.com. Theoretically They could host games for NCAA users to watch saturdays after the college games are over or have top players compete in tournements that we could all watch. Most racing games give you the ability to watch people race online. I would imagine if they think there is a demand for it they could put it in.

maybe im not understanding what your sayin but i personally dont care about some type of on-demand feature, though i guess some ppl would....i just wanta watch the games from whichever OD i have a vested interested in.....

tournys would be cool but i dont really play 2 much online due to all the cheesing online so while different aspecvt might appeal a wide variety of reasons, but my only concern is towards ODs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »