Home

Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect)

This is a discussion on Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 42
Re: Constructive Criticism (READ NOW, Instant bans Now In Effect)

I'd like to think I post fairly mature...and this is the longest I've been on a message board of ANY type without getting banned/infractions...but I fear I'm gonna, without really trying to, break that rule with these new more stringent TOS rules.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 02:15 AM   #26
Banned

$D-Money$'s Arena

OVR: 5

I guess I just don't know the line, that's why I'm confused. I mean if there are 3 dread threads by 3 different people who did this out of coincidence and you post something CONSTRUCTIVE in each one, do you get banned because you posted it in 3 different, separate threads?
Old 06-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #27
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by $D-Money$
I guess I just don't know the line, that's why I'm confused. I mean if there are 3 dread threads by 3 different people who did this out of coincidence and you post something CONSTRUCTIVE in each one, do you get banned because you posted it in 3 different, separate threads?

In that case it wont be long until the 2 most recent threads are closed. But why the need to post in 3 treads about the same thing? I mean there really is no point in doing that. Get your point across and that's it. Know what I mean?
Old 06-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #28
Banned

$D-Money$'s Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
In that case it wont be long until the 2 most recent threads are closed. But why the need to post in 3 treads about the same thing? I mean there really is no point in doing that. Get your point across and that's it. Know what I mean?
Yeah I understand
Old 06-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #29
Rookie

joeptc's Arena

OVR: 9

Old 06-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I always love the "what-ifs" in these threads. Act how you would if you weren't on the internet, period. Show some respect to other posters and to the developers of the games that you play.

To put it even simpler, don't troll.
Exactly.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
Banned

ColumbusKilled's Arena

OVR: 13

I would hope that this goes both ways, and overly sycophantic posts are deleted as well. But I suppose that's too much to hope for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #32
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

I totally get dealing with other posters in a mature manner. I'm 47. I'm not here for the juvenile ramblings that infest so many other forums.

The impression that some of us get, however, is that criticism of the games we pay $60 for is suppressed as much as possible. It's funneled into one "criticisms" thread, but there is no such funneling for positive comments. I am one who understands the difference between saying "EA sucks" and "It's weak that EA can't have all 120 stadiums in the game five years into next gen" - because it would be weak if they weren't in (not sure if they are now).

Some of us feel we have to tip-toe around here when we criticism the products, like there's too much concern that game developers who post here will be offended. Threads like this makes us even more concerned just what will be tolerated.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »