Home

I think I'm going crazy waiting for NCAA 11!!

This is a discussion on I think I'm going crazy waiting for NCAA 11!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #57
Rookie

pudgee691's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I think I'm going crazy waiting for NCAA 11!!

I'm new and just wanted to say, is it wrong to sit in the fetal position and rocking back and forth saying "It's almost here"?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #58
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

I feel you ODogg. I'm playing games I haven't touched in months just to keep my sticks busy. I'm still playing the demo and sometimes NCAA 10 (it's boring as heck to me now for some reason). I pre-ordered from Gamestop and hopefully will make that midnite release. But man, I was called for jury duty that week...bah!!! I wonder if I wear my "Scream" mask, bathrobe and shower shoes to court they'll let me go home...
Old 07-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
And to think last year at this exact same time I remember a slightly opposite thread by ODogg being formed
Thank God that nightmare is over eh?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP24
Work Friday too. Plus the gamestop I go to is not having a midnight sooooo I'll have to get it later that day. I might go get it just so I can have it though. The place I get it from is so out the way. I just don't wanna drive in the opposite direction from work ya know?
Maybe...you're coming down with a cold....wouldn't want to infect the co-workers......bwahhahaha

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #61
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumbsBruised
The worst part of it all...is reading about people receiving tha game already... hopefully someone who has the game can or is working on the rosters!!.. Im burning time by getting my NCAA 11 dynasty ready u can follow here if you like... http://www.operationsports.com/ThumbsBruised/dynasty/... might not help getting ur mind of the wait but can help burn a lil time..
Yeah, I am doing a RTTS on here as well (see sig) to pass the time. Between that and cleaning house (my wife can't) and working a job my time is full.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #62
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Maybe...you're coming down with a cold....wouldn't want to infect the co-workers......bwahhahaha

Yeah (see above) I can see it now..."Boss, I can't come in today, I have a bad migraine."

Boss: "Um, it's Saturday..."

Me: "Oh, well, I am just practicing for Tuesday then!"

That's when you know you are looking forward to NCAA release day.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #63
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
/ 5

I've gotta a wife and a little girl on the way...I wouldn't trade, but I don't have to. I am getting the game from her for my Birthday. As a matter of fact my wife bought me my 360 and then later bought my PS3 Slim. My wife couldn't be more awesome, even if she could tout the superiority of the 3-4 over the Nickle in 3 & 5 situations.
i can relate...my fiancee bought my copy as well and she's also buying me the new Xbox 360 for my anniversary gift...she also bought me both madden and ncaa last year and a 26" inch HDTV...props to all the awesome girfriends/fiancee's/wives out there...love is good
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 07-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
/ 5

I've gotta a wife and a little girl on the way...I wouldn't trade, but I don't have to. I am getting the game from her for my Birthday. As a matter of fact my wife bought me my 360 and then later bought my PS3 Slim. My wife couldn't be more awesome, even if she could tout the superiority of the 3-4 over the Nickle in 3 & 5 situations.
Lucky you! When I talk to my wife about any of this stuff she gives me the "how old are you" look!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »