Home

Oregon Uniforms: Are they all going to be in the game?

This is a discussion on Oregon Uniforms: Are they all going to be in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Oregon Uniforms: Are they all going to be in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I actually watched the Oregon vs. Oregon State game from last year today on ESPNU and well.... You guys got outplayed.. No point in making excuses really, because Oregon looked like the better team...
What game were you watching? For 3 quarters OSU outplayed them then the 3 injuries hit and oregon pulled away. Its not excuses, its fact. We got outplayed two years ago/ the effort was shameful. but last year We controlled the game until the injuries hit.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #18
Rookie

Lalangan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyJared20
It looks to me that the all glitz and no substance method is working for Oregon, since they have beaten Oregon State twice in a row. (By the way I say that as a Kentucky fan who just likes Oregon's uniforms)
Don't forget to mention denying them two Rose Bowl berths in a row.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

It's nice that the Oregon fans get to play dress up in this game. Oh boy just think the hours of time to spend mixing and matching finding that oh so perfect outfit for the Saturday game!

I think an extra feature should be added for an Oregon dynasty where you don't get to make any decisions without the approval of Phil Knight the CEO of Duck Athletics.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 20

NORTHWEST FIGHT!!!!

lol but seriously, it is cool though that Oregon's unis from 2 years ago are still in the game.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:34 AM   #21
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
It's nice that the Oregon fans get to play dress up in this game. Oh boy just think the hours of time to spend mixing and matching finding that oh so perfect outfit for the Saturday game!

I think an extra feature should be added for an Oregon dynasty where you don't get to make any decisions without the approval of Phil Knight the CEO of Duck Athletics.
Hey hey now, I'm going to be playing dress up with them this year as well, so it's not only limited to Oregon fans! In all seriousness, that's actually one of the main reasons why I'm going to do an Oregon dynasty, that and Autzen stadium is pretty cool .

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #22
Rookie

Lalangan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Hey hey now, I'm going to be playing dress up with them this year as well, so it's not only limited to Oregon fans! In all seriousness, that's actually one of the main reasons why I'm going to do an Oregon dynasty, that and Autzen stadium is pretty cool .
to that.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Same, it gets kind of boring playing as UK and only being able to wear blue & blue, blue & white, white & white, or white & blue. All I'm saying is that it would be nice to see a different uniform almost every game.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:38 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
What game were you watching? For 3 quarters OSU outplayed them then the 3 injuries hit and oregon pulled away. Its not excuses, its fact. We got outplayed two years ago/ the effort was shameful. but last year We controlled the game until the injuries hit.
If only Quizz played 2 years ago, the defense wouldn't have given up 65 points. LMAO @ little brother.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »