Home

12-team: recruit for style of play offline dynasty (brainstorming)

This is a discussion on 12-team: recruit for style of play offline dynasty (brainstorming) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
12-team: recruit for style of play offline dynasty (brainstorming)

As far as im aware the cpu still may not recruti to there team specific playbook...which is alittle bit of a bummer..but imma do my best to work around it...but i need alittle help brainstorming

what im going to do is control 12 teams...1 which im gointo control and 11 teams im going to setup recruiting parameters for...(4 ex. im going to set GT and Navy to only recruit scramblin QBs). now i cant really compensate 4 every team specific thing so this is gonna revolve around QBs as they are the gamebreakers...

so what i need help with is brainstormin the teams to sselect; what are the 11 most important teams that i need to control to make sure those teams get the right type of QB. below is what i got so far in no particular order....i will take a comparison of the suggestions and make the final selections from there...

*** kinda sucks cause i like to play as the sun belt conf and create 11 different offenses using the same method as stated above but looks like ill be going this route this yr...

1.Florida (balanced) / 2.GT (scrambling) / 3.Oregon (scrambling) / 4.Indiana (scrambling) / 5.Navy (scrambling) / 6.Air Force (scrambling) / 7. Michigan (scrambling) / 8.Baylor (balanced) / 9.WVU (scrambling) / 10.Nevada (scrambling) / 11.Ohio (scrambling)

others: VT (balanced) ...known for fast QBs but is a pro style offense

this list is fluid as it is off the top...and some teams may not make the list as i see other suggestions....thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Last edited by TajDeni; 07-05-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 12-team: recruit for style of play offline dynasty (brainstorming)

1.Florida (balanced) / 2.GT (scrambling) / 3.Oregon (balanced) / 4.Illinois (balanced) / 5.Navy (scrambling) / 6.Air Force (scrambling) / 7.VT (balanced) / 8.Baylor (balanced) / 9. Michigan (scrambling) / 10.WVU (scrambling) / 11. Nevada (scrambling)

this is how you should set it up imo
Old 07-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

ok....i took what you suggested into consideration and edited the list...do you see any ommissions to the list tho?
Old 07-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #4
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd personally make make Oregon scrambling. Masolli ran for 13 touchdowns and 600+ yards and they are a QB Option team oriented team.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:04 AM   #5
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4

You can control more than one team in dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
I'd personally make make Oregon scrambling. Masolli ran for 13 touchdowns and 600+ yards and they are a QB Option team oriented team.
will keep in mind on oregon....so im guessing that ive nailed the teams that need to be watched because noone has said anything about the teams i've choosen so far...

are there any teams that ppl feel i have left off the list that need to make the list..the list is not in any type of order fyi
Old 07-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenkinator
You can control more than one team in dynasty?
you can control up to 12 teams in a dynasty
Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
I 2nd that

Also, include Illinois/Scrambler, IMO Illinois is scrambling because they run the pistol. Thats just me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »