Home

Washington State

This is a discussion on Washington State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #17
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
yea, they used to run the pac 10. Its gonna be fun. I love the new uni's too. They are pretty plain but i like plain
they have never ran the pac 10. they have had some good seasons here and there and put a few good ones together in the early 2000's but they have never ran the pac 10. Its kinda like how oregon fan thinks oregon runs the pac 10 now. they dont.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:27 AM   #18
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Wazzu and fun don't go together unless you're talking about the crazy parties. (full of overweight farm folk) which I guess doesn't make that horrible school in that horrible town any fun.

Wazzu was barely a powerhouse in Mike Price's 14 seasons they won 3 bowl games and never won a rose bowl. The best player to come out of there was Drew Bledsoe, then Marcus Trufant, and then who? Quite a factory they had back in the day. To say they were underrated b/c they played in Washington would be wrong. During that same span where WSU was "great" UW won 2 rose bowls and a national championship. In 94 UW was the catalyst to bringing the end of "The U" when they beat them in Miami.
First off dude, your just looking for an argument. It's obvious you don't like WSU which is fine, but you don't have to be a complete homer. I never said they were a factory. I even went out of my way to say they didnt have many superstars. And my argument about them being underrated because they play in Washington, well aside from people on the west coast and college football die-hards, no one else seems to recognize Washington as a "power" for what they did in the 90's. I'm not a fan of either school, but I do actually like to see both teams have success because I grew up watching both these teams run the Pac-10 (seems so long ago) and it would be nice to see them take the reign again.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
First off dude, your just looking for an argument. It's obvious you don't like WSU which is fine, but you don't have to be a complete homer. I never said they were a factory. I even went out of my way to say they didnt have many superstars. And my argument about them being underrated because they play in Washington, well aside from people on the west coast and college football die-hards, no one else seems to recognize Washington as a "power" for what they did in the 90's. I'm not a fan of either school, but I do actually like to see both teams have success because I grew up watching both these teams run the Pac-10 (seems so long ago) and it would be nice to see them take the reign again.
Washington hasnt been a power for a while no one in the pac 10 thinks they will finish higher than 5th this year. UW fans think they are great again cause they won 5 games last year. I love the new UW standards
Old 07-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #20
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
Washington hasnt been a power for a while no one in the pac 10 thinks they will finish higher than 5th this year. UW fans think they are great again cause they won 5 games last year. I love the new UW standards
Damn homie. What got into you tonight. You seem bothered...
Old 07-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #21
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

nvm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #22
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Damn homie. What got into you tonight. You seem bothered...
IM sick of UW fan lately. I like WSU... in that first post i was just stating they never ran the pac. But UW fan has no room to talk, they went 0-12 a few years back losing to WSU and WSU has had a better decade than UW, yet UW fan feels entitled cause they have an extremely overrated QB.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #23
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

Quote:
Oregon doesnt run the Pac-10 but they are the defending champs. I never heard anyone said they "ran" the pac 10. But i mean i guess thats what Oregon State fans assume. Idk, i could care less. I was just seeing who they had on their team so i could do a dynasty with them. Not trying to start any arguments.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #24
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

Quote:
IM sick of UW fan lately. I like WSU... in that first post i was just stating they never ran the pac. But UW fan has no room to talk, they went 0-12 a few years back losing to WSU and WSU has had a better decade than UW, yet UW fan feels entitled cause they have an extremely overrated QB.
Yea and i do feel you on that. they won 5 games last season and they are ranked this season. Never seen that b4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »