Home

Washington State

This is a discussion on Washington State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 06:26 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Washington State

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Thanks for your input Potatoes, I think the uniforms look better now and the color looks much better too.
I checked your team again, the away uniforms need a crimson collar, and both pants had a WSU logo opposite of the Russell Athletic logo on the pants.

But other than that it looks really good
Old 07-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #50
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I checked your team again, the away uniforms need a crimson collar, and both pants had a WSU logo opposite of the Russell Athletic logo on the pants.

But other than that it looks really good
I used both logo slots for the Russel logo, one crimson and one white, so I'm not sure which way to go, to add the WSU logo's I'll have to get rid of the Russel logo's, so what do you think?(also I've seen pictures were they didn't have the WSU logo opposite the Russle logo) Anyway thanks way thanks again for the input, it's always useful having a fan proofread lol.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #51
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Well if anything, the OP will be using a team with a pretty neat logo lol Then Again you could just make Eastern Washington in TB get an even better looking logo and have about the same amount of talent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 18

Damn Potatoes, I thought you knew better. You might wanna reread my posts, I was joking around. Same stuff I was doing at VSN. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, at the end of the day it's just a damn school.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #53
MVP

dan_457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Damn Potatoes, I thought you knew better. You might wanna reread my posts, I was joking around. Same stuff I was doing at VSN. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, at the end of the day it's just a damn school.
Did you miss that sticky that says constructive criticism? If you can't post constructively then don't post.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #54
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Washington State...haha my first dynasty team I ever used back in 2003/2004(don't remember which one) All I have to say is...Marcus Trufant FTW!

Seeing this thread actually makes me want to use Wazzu this year and try to rebuild with them. It sounds like it could be a challenge!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #55
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Did you miss that sticky that says constructive criticism? If you can't post constructively then don't post.
This is where that sticky becomes subjective. This is a game this is sports, Sports is built on ribbing and trash talking and having fun. There is no criticism here, just good ole debate about sports teams and one from someone who happens to be a rival. Let's not try and take the fun out of good spirited stuff by trying to define criticism in everything everyone says. No one is being disrespectful of anyone else...So let's try and not get the mods to have to preside over everything we write.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #56
MVP

dan_457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouzwun
This is where that sticky becomes subjective. This is a game this is sports, Sports is built on ribbing and trash talking and having fun. There is no criticism here, just good ole debate about sports teams and one from someone who happens to be a rival. Let's not try and take the fun out of good spirited stuff by trying to define criticism in everything everyone says. No one is being disrespectful of anyone else...So let's try and not get the mods to have to preside over everything we write.
I'll agree with you there, it is subjective, so it's all up to the mods to decide, but are lines like "-TheRunAndShoot- Wazzu and fun don't go together unless you're talking about the crazy parties. (full of overweight farm folk) which I guess doesn't make that horrible school in that horrible town any fun." really necessary? I honestly don't think so.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »