Home

Bandwagon Jumpers

This is a discussion on Bandwagon Jumpers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

OVR: 0
Bandwagon Jumpers

In the last 3 years or so while playing NCAA online...forced to play unranked games to cut back on the cheese heads ( not sure if they are Packer fans or not)...I noticed a few things. All these diehard fans would ditch their team in a nano second. Through the good, the bad, and Jarret Lee throwin pick 6's I bleed purple and gold Ive picked my team. I noticed Bama fans not pick the Tide year after year..gasp..they would pick the Tebow led Gators! Has anyone noticed the same?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Rookie

knyght's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Bandwagon Jumpers

What are you talking about?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:07 AM   #3
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Online...its all about Winning, welcome to Multiplayer Gaming. Nothing is Sacred.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 07-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW©
In the last 3 years or so while playing NCAA online...forced to play unranked games to cut back on the cheese heads ( not sure if they are Packer fans or not)...I noticed a few things. All these diehard fans would ditch their team in a nano second. Through the good, the bad, and Jarret Lee throwin pick 6's I bleed purple and gold Ive picked my team. I noticed Bama fans not pick the Tide year after year..gasp..they would pick the Tebow led Gators! Has anyone noticed the same?
People can play with who they want. Just beat them. If you cant then dont play online.

Last edited by mrMagic91; 07-07-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #5
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAW©'s Arena

OVR: 0

Wow, seems I hit a nerve or something with a few people. Never said I cant beat em...this is about loyalty..school pride. People can chose who they want...never said they couldnt. I play online 100-1 more than I do offline, I was making an observation. Pacman83...bro Im glad to see you got what I am talking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 02:22 AM   #6
Rookie

knyght's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm just wondering how you know Bama fans are picking the Gators and other people aren't picking their favorite team to play with and/or favorite team.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:23 AM   #7
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

my bad if i came off rude. I feel what you saying. All people played with last year was Florida. And its going to be a lot of Bama folk this year. Im not going to play with them online this year. too easy. and i dont want any excused when i beat ppl and they say im on the bandwagon.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #8
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUN0UTLAW©
Wow, seems I hit a nerve or something with a few people. Never said I cant beat em...this is about loyalty..school pride. People can chose who they want...never said they couldnt. I play online 100-1 more than I do offline, I was making an observation. Pacman83...bro Im glad to see you got what I am talking about.
Yea man, its the nature of online play, people cheat and exploit all the time...picking the 'best' team is just the start, slowing losing faith myself in online multiplayer gaming, but thats just me

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »