Home

Are You doing a dynasty?

This is a discussion on Are You doing a dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Are You?

I'm mainly an offline dynasty player myself. I might try the single player online dynasty feature, but I'm not too sure how long I'll stick with it. I'll just have to see how good it is.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #34
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Are You doing a dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Offline. But I might try a online dynasty with just me so I can use the dynasty-wire feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
online of course, don't know why anyone would do offline unless their xbox wasn't connected to the net
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon19000
usually offline, but I might try a single player online just to see what it's like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter
I will do a online dynasty by myself. It's basically an offline dynasty with all an internet interface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
I'm an offline guy, but I'll do a single player online so I can use the dynasty wire feature.
online single player dynasty is going to be the new way to go. having your dynasty at your fingertips whenever you want, where ever you want is going to be excellent!

my only concern with this is (from my understanding), that your dynasty gets stored on the EA server instead of your HD? in the event it's game time in my house and for what ever reason what so ever, i cannot access my dynasty file, i will in fact LOSE it.

if anyone knows more about how an OD actually works, i'd love to hear it.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 11

I have to have the game and look at solo On Line to see if it actually can be like playing an offline but with the online goodies. Like will I be able to still import draft classes into Madden, AI still works the same way. I have not played NCAA since the 09 edition, so I am more excited about using the Team builder to load some custom school into my dynasty, and I always planned on that being offline, but now I am not sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #36
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

I was going to say offline but now that you guys have confirmed you can play an online one with 1 person I will probably do that
Old 07-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #37
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Of course. I'll start my Michigan Dynasty (single player, online) as soon as the rosters come out.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
online single player dynasty is going to be the new way to go. having your dynasty at your fingertips whenever you want, where ever you want is going to be excellent!

my only concern with this is (from my understanding), that your dynasty gets stored on the EA server instead of your HD? in the event it's game time in my house and for what ever reason what so ever, i cannot access my dynasty file, i will in fact LOSE it.

if anyone knows more about how an OD actually works, i'd love to hear it.

That is one thing I'm concerned about. Your dynasty would be dependent upon EA's servers working properly, which isn't always a sure thing. If you ever found yourself without internet or with Eas servers being down, then you'd be out of luck as far as playing your dynasty is concerned.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #39
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miden
That is one thing I'm concerned about. Your dynasty would be dependent upon EA's servers working properly, which isn't always a sure thing. If you ever found yourself without internet or with Eas servers being down, then you'd be out of luck as far as playing your dynasty is concerned.
things like this give me gas.

pretty much sums up what i was afraid of.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:30 PM   #40
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Are You?

Online with Alabama, offline with created Siena Heights University.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »