Home

Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

This is a discussion on Cheese and its ncaa 11 future within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

What do you think will be the new cheese/exploit for ncaa 11 besides the usual suspects.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 03:04 AM   #2
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Cheese and its ncaa 11 future

The no huddle. But I don't play online so I won't have to worry about it.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:12 AM   #3
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14

I somewhat agree... Although its more realistic. I think formation subs will be exploited because guys will put all skill position players at every position for every formation
Old 07-09-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4

Like putting a fast running back at quarterback all game long?

Bring it on. Unless the players throw ratings are worth anything I wouldn't be scared. "Oh no he's rolling out to run again!" Just play containment on your dline and spy with your linebackers.

The thing with no huddle that will really be cheesy is using it EVERY DOWN. That just doesn't happen. Ever... And it will get old if you are locked with the same tired defense for an entire drive with your only salvation being an incomplete pass, a score, or a time out.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenkinator
Like putting a fast running back at quarterback all game long?

Bring it on. Unless the players throw ratings are worth anything I wouldn't be scared. "Oh no he's rolling out to run again!" Just play containment on your dline and spy with your linebackers.

The thing with no huddle that will really be cheesy is using it EVERY DOWN. That just doesn't happen. Ever... And it will get old if you are locked with the same tired defense for an entire drive with your only salvation being an incomplete pass, a score, or a time out.
Missouri basically runs an up tempo spread no huddle all game long. They even do it when up and run the ball. Of course they don't snap it with 30 seconds on the play clock like usual, they take time off. But they do run a "hurry up" most the game.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea but with no huddle after u keep running it for a fair amount of time the offense will be slow and a little bit tired...
Old 07-09-2010, 04:29 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertownhitman
yea but with no huddle after u keep running it for a fair amount of time the offense will be slow and a little bit tired...
Offense running more no huddle = tired O line, tired skill players, more drops, more fumbles, bad throws...

Switch it up to zone, throw blitzes in... It's going to be annoying, but I don't think it's going to be unstoppable by any means.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:48 AM   #8
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Formation Subs will be it I'm sure...

Yes I know am cheesy....but if possible I am planning on doing the following for formation subs....

Putting my QB in at punter on Max Protect Punt Pass

Fast running back or reciver in at full back on direct snap fake punts.

Also, will probably put my QB as a WR on WR Double Passes that aren't already in the wild cat formation.

I'll also put my starting QB in on Fake Pass Field Goals...

I will also put a fast WR at Tight End on some formations that use slant routes

Sometimes on HB Pass, I may put my backup QB as my running back, or fix the depth chart so that I can bring my backup QB in as my HB on some plays (I did this every once in awhile in NCAA 10)

In NCAA 10, I would sometimes run a 3 QB system by doing the follwing...Hopefully the formation subs make this easier...Here's what I had to do in NCAA 10 to make it work...

From the Wild Cat formation...
1) Leave your 1st string QB where he is.
2)Put your 2nd string QB as your starter at HB
3)Put your 3rd string QB as your 2nd WR
In Wildcat do the Package:QB(this way the other guy dosen't know it's Wildcat formation)
4)Make sure your real starting HB is your 2nd string HB for when you need real running plays.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 07-09-2010 at 06:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »