Home

NCAA Football 11 Screenshots: Top 7 Players From Each Team, Sliders, Recruiting, Etc.

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Screenshots: Top 7 Players From Each Team, Sliders, Recruiting, Etc. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #25
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11 Screenshots: Top 7 Players From Each Team, Sliders, Recruiting,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeVols16
The highest rated player on Tennessee is our punter. Wow.
Thanks Steve.
I don't know if that's disgust at your team or the ratings.

Apparently EA thinks the best Louisville player is our junior kicker who has 6FGs and 10XPs is his career. Which, you know, wouldn't even be so bad if that same kicker had in fact not taken more than 6FG and 10XP in his career, been benched for a walk-on barefoot kicker on several occasions, and gone 3/6 on FGs from beyond 19 yards. But clearly he's better than our Big East rookie of the year running back who was averaging 5.9 yards/carry last season before he was injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 02:14 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32
Love the new screens but Locker's speed rating kind of makes me laugh a bit. Not that it's a huge deal, but Locker's speed should be much higher than 72 - he runs a 4.5 40, and has clocked 4.4 before. Sorry for being nitpicky but I just don't see EA's reasoning there...

I am so damn excited for this game.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 11 Screenshots: Top 7 Players From Each Team, Sliders, Recruiting,

Jake Locker and the Huskies will bring the Championship back to Seattle!

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:21 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 32
Hitman... I hope so!
Old 07-10-2010, 05:04 AM   #29
Rookie

TennesseeVols16's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card-me
I don't know if that's disgust at your team or the ratings.

Apparently EA thinks the best Louisville player is our junior kicker who has 6FGs and 10XPs is his career. Which, you know, wouldn't even be so bad if that same kicker had in fact not taken more than 6FG and 10XP in his career, been benched for a walk-on barefoot kicker on several occasions, and gone 3/6 on FGs from beyond 19 yards. But clearly he's better than our Big East rookie of the year running back who was averaging 5.9 yards/carry last season before he was injured.
A little of both, but more toward the ratings because the punter definitely isn't the best player on the team. I'm not sure who the #93 kicker is because #93 is Montori Hughes and Daniel Lincoln wears #25 and I'm not sure what number Micheal Palardy will wear, but I hope he's the #93 Kicker because after Lincoln's performance last year, he doesn't deserve an 88 rating. I would have guessed Chris Walker, Denarius Moore, or Gerald Jones would have been the highest rated. But I do realize that they have to go through 120 teams so I guess I'll deal with it(until I get the rosters). But the ratings for UT only make it that more fun to do a dynasty with.
NBA: THUNDER
Old 07-11-2010, 01:15 AM   #30
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Did anyone see Western Kentucky anywhere? If I missed them could you point to to a page, thank!

Ditto on the John Clay + Massive O-Line= Heisman thought...
Old 07-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #31
Rookie

smlmeyer's Arena

OVR: 9
Thanks for the screens, much appreciated. But, anybody noticed Air Force? Since when do they have anyone over 80-85 overall, let alone 7 players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #32
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFelix
Love the new screens but Locker's speed rating kind of makes me laugh a bit. Not that it's a huge deal, but Locker's speed should be much higher than 72 - he runs a 4.5 40, and has clocked 4.4 before. Sorry for being nitpicky but I just don't see EA's reasoning there...

I am so damn excited for this game.
No, I agree on that one. Locker should have speed at least in the 80's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »