Home

I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

This is a discussion on I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #33
Rookie

texasfight09's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

Wow sorry man. I remember this same thing happened to me two years ago the week before NCAA came out. It was torture having my copy but not being able to play it for three weeks.
Dallas Cowboys
Old 07-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #34
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

You can get an Arcade for 130 at Target and get a $50 gift card. My 360 died awhile back and I bought one when BB had a deal of getting a free $60 game with it. Just slapped the hard drive and it's been good so far. The Arcade has the new chip in it. Slims have already been having problems with it; since you have bad luck...might want to stay away for now.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #35
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
You can get an Arcade for 130 at Target and get a $50 gift card. My 360 died awhile back and I bought one when BB had a deal of getting a free $60 game with it. Just slapped the hard drive and it's been good so far. The Arcade has the new chip in it. Slims have already been having problems with it; since you have bad luck...might want to stay away for now.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20008350-17.html it tells you when it is over heating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
Mine has been freezing up the past few weeks and I'm worried I might get a RROD soon. Can you post a link of this offer? I can't find the $50 gift card online. Thanks dude.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

So I got that a week ago and I got so scared that I couldnt talk , but once I put in another game its been working fine. Any idea what happened?! It happened while I was playing ncaa football 09 but every since that happened the game doesn't work anymore.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 26

I think only those models of 360's get RROD, I have yet to met someone with an arcade who's experienced a problem. Although that friggen' sucks dude. Maybe you could try the towel trick but I would say get an arcade and just put the hard drive on.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #39
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

****ing Brutal brother!!! Oh ma, that is just a bad turn!

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:20 AM   #40
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piderman
I think only those models of 360's get RROD, I have yet to met someone with an arcade who's experienced a problem. Although that friggen' sucks dude. Maybe you could try the towel trick but I would say get an arcade and just put the hard drive on.

I was told my model was pretty good compared to the older ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »