Home

Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater?

This is a discussion on Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #65
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfan919
Yeah, I've been to all the home games since I was like 2 haha. My dad went there so we have had season tickets for forever haha going to be an incoming freshman this fall and will finally get to go to the student section. when me and my friends were little we would always sneak in there before games and talk about what it would be like when we became students there.

OT: Don't know how they left out "2001" as one of the intro's, it's open source now since it's an older song and it is possibly the best intro in college sports. "It's time for Carolina football!!!!"
Even though I'm an alumni I STILL sit in the student section; I never get questioned because some people even mistake me for a high school student. If you've ever seen pics of the guys who spell out G-A-M-E-C-O-C-K-S in the last ten years, I'm probably in the pic because I've sat below them since 2000.

"2001" would be great to have in the game but I don't ever see it happening. I'm with you though--I wish it was in the game. I'm not just saying it's great because I went there because I think Clemson has one of the great college football entrances, too. It's just that "2001" reminds me of the Chicago Bulls entrance in the late '80s through the '90s: good song and great build-up.

As long as the game has the (Miami) smoke for the Gamecocks, my wife will be satisfied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 9

I went to a private, Catholic college in MA, and so in the past, I've usually picked Boston College and gone with them, but this year I've created them pretty accurately, along with a grouping of other local schools and I'll toss us into some conference that I don't care about and start from there.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #67
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

I typically always run with Florida. I went to grad school at UVa and this year I'm going to do them as well, as I go to a lot of their games being I live relatively close to Charlottesville still. I'll probably start the UF dynasty once the actual season opens.

I've run a Florida dynasty in every single NCAA game where the option has been available. Last year I ran one with Southern Miss as I was a member of a online dynasty where we had a specific pool of teams to pick from. The only other school I've tried is Cal.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #68
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

I usually do a University of Toledo dynasty at some point, in the past its generally been fairly easy. The recruiting sliders though have kinda rekindled my interest in a Rockets dynasty. Hopefully it takes years for me to be a perennial MAC contender.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:31 PM   #69
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Baylor University Alum.

Before Robert Griffin, I did not play with Baylor. Now I probably will, but then again, I like playing with a bunch of different teams.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #70
Strategy

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorChomp1
I always start with a dynasty with my Colorado State Rams. It's more fun to me than any other school. Plus I always tend to make it last a lot longer. I do play as Florida in a dynasty throughout the year too.
CSU Rams for me too. Class of 03!
Old 07-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #71
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

yes.

Been a life long San Diego State fan. Just graduated from there this past May 2010. Always used them. However I am starting grad school in August at USC so I will be using both but probably more USC now so I can get used to the team since I will be at every Trojan game now, just got my season tickets. That and it will be a different feel this year using a good team hah

Last edited by franch1se; 07-11-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #72
Rookie

AngerParade's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: Who Plays with Your Current School or Alma Mater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyght
Go Vandals!
Most definitely

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »