Home

Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

This is a discussion on Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2003, 10:25 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Does your wife or girlfriend get madd at you for playing NCAA

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
don't have a g/f and i'm to young to be married. so nope. although my parents are getting mad because sunday i didn't go to bed till around 4 AM because i was playing NCAA. then i got up at 12:30 and complained that i was tired. i did the same thing last night to. stayed up till around 3:30AM but got up at 11:15.

maybe if it weren't for games i'd actually have a girlfriend.

Sounds like me and you need one of those GF's that dosen't talk then like we wont be botered when were playing ncaa and other games.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:38 PM   #18
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

there's one girl i talk to that likes football. her brother got some football game awhile ago and she said she beats the crap out of him on it. but we're just friends. have been for like 3 years.

i really need a g/f though. i hate the weekends. sit at home and play ps2 all day.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:56 PM   #19
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:
there's one girl i talk to that likes football. her brother got some football game awhile ago and she said she beats the crap out of him on it. but we're just friends. have been for like 3 years.

i really need a g/f though. i hate the weekends. sit at home and play ps2 all day.

You need a girl friend and you know of a girl that loves football Put 2 and 2 together!
Old 07-22-2003, 06:38 AM   #20
Th*t Cr*zy Cr*ck*r

OVR: 7

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Meatloaf86 said:

You need a girl friend and you know of a girl that loves football Put 2 and 2 together!

Yeah, but even if she likes football (maybe especially since she likes football)...there's the distinct possibility that she is no pleasing to the eye.

And yes, I also agree that having a girlfriend would be nice, but NCAA and Madden don't talk back and if I get mad, I can just press a button, shut them off, and stuff them in a closet. Can't do that with a girlfriend!
Old 07-22-2003, 06:59 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

fishepa said:
My wife hates xbox. I don't really know why. I don't really even play that much. Seriously.

My wife also has an irrational hatred of my PS2
I'm in Birmingham too, so maybe our wives can get together and go see a movie some night, and let us have some quality NCAA time! Doesn't Julia Roberts have something out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 07:10 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

My GF watches me play and cheers me on from time to time. During those times I explain game strategy, formations, and whatnot. I think the fact that she didn't know anything about football before hand and I've taken the time to teach her it is why she likes football now. She enjoy's watching me play as well as watches/goes to games with me.
Old 07-22-2003, 08:13 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

The only thing my GF likes about football is when I win the office pool, and take her out to dinner.
I've got her doing her own picks now- it's the only way to keep her still and quiet on Sundays.
Old 07-22-2003, 08:16 AM   #24
Pr*

OVR: 5

This morning on Good Morning America that talked about women having "soft addictions" to things like shopping, shoes, movies ect. My wife and I were on the eay out the door and she said "That is you and your video games"....and that is true...I am addicted to video games. But the key thing is that she knows that when a game like NCAA, Madden or any of the othermajor sport titles comes out I may put in 2 to 3 games a day for the first few days but after that I play about 1 game a day. Another compromise is that the PC is in the family room so while she is watching TV I may be playing Madden on the PC but we are still talking. I get the majority of my gaming in on Saturday mornings before she or our daughtrs are awake (I am an early riser....6am or soeven on weekends). And I have never refused sex or any date we have had to play a game. So does she understand....no....but is she mad....no. Plus when games that she likes come out she does the same thing...when SSX3 comes out she will log 2-3 hrs a day for the first week. I have pretty much surrendered the PS2 to her and my kids gaming and the XBox and PC are mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »