Home

How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty?

This is a discussion on How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #25
Rookie

beelo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty?

I am going to start a with Vanderbilt, and probably switch to a Pro Style offense in year two or when I get a more pro style QB. Work my recruiting until I can own the SEC, then probably move west towards Washington State and do the same.

Not New, just soft spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

Ima start with Notre Dame but when it gets too easy I think I am going to switch to Hawaii again like I did last year.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #27
Rookie

lil_taul's Arena

OVR: 2

iM GOING TO USE LSU, USE A MULTIPLE OFFENSE BUT A 3-4 DEFENSE. ITS GONNA BE HOT! IMA MAKE SURE ALL MY LINEBACKERS, DBS ARE FAST...UNDER 4.55. ESPECIALLY MY CORNERS. I WANT THEM IN THE 4.4'S. IM ONLY GONNA RECRUIT CORNERS WHO CAN CATCH CAUSE THAT MEAN THEY CAN EASILY PICK THE BALL OFF. IM ONLY GONNA RECRUIT CORNERS WHO GOT D+ OR HIGH PRESS CAUSE I DON'T DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I TRY TO JAM THE RECIEVERS AT THE LINE AND THEY RUN RIGHT PAST THEM. SO THEY GOTTA HAVE GOOD PRESS RATING. I LIKE POWER RB'S UNDER 4.5
Old 07-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #28
Rookie

Legionnaire's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
I've been playing one at the office for the last month or two (I think I'm in year 2058).

I created the "Texas Conference" where I took all 10 teams in Texas and swapped them into the Pac 10. What I do is I play with a team (started as Texas Tech) and lead them to a championship. When they win the BCS title, I quit the job and take one with the worst team in the conference.

Obviously I'm simming most games. It is more of a test of recruiting. I'll go in-game when there is a work reason to play a game.

So far I have won with Texas Tech, Rice, and Baylor. I'm thinking I can get Houston a title by the end, but not sure yet! It is VERY challenging.
Messing around with the custom conferences last year, I had a dynasty where I loaded all the TX teams into a conference with each other, all the FL teams into a conference with each other, all the OH teams into a conference with each other, and all the CA teams in a conference with each other.

It was like a crazy free-for-all with their in-state recruiting in those conferences because they had such rich recruiting ground to work in those states, and their conferences were so densely packed with teams whose geography made them a threat to poach recruits away from each other (and every victory a team scored on the recruiting trail was like a major blow to a whole handful of conference foes who each had the same players on their radar).
Old 07-20-2010, 04:06 AM   #29
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Notre Dame

Just going to recruit and try to win games. Goal is to win several national titles when it's all said and done.

I've never had a Heisman Winner on my team, so that's a goal I'd like to accomplish in NCAA 11. I always get robbed!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:30 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm now in 3 online dynasties, so I'm not entirely sure how interested I'll be in an offline dynasty this year.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #31
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

I run with 12 teams during my dynasty and play all the games and see how far I get. This year Im using Rice, SMU, Michigan, Texas Tech, Florida, Wyoming, Miami, Notre Dame, La Tech, Kansas and my 2 TeamBuilder teams (Coast Guard and UT-Arlington).
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 05:20 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

I didn't read the previous posts. Regardless, my Badgers will be #1 soon. With SN's sliders and AA recruiting nothing is given. Thanks EA, I have no need for Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »