Home

How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty?

This is a discussion on How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty?

I will be having a dynasty with Eastern Michigan and they will go through a complete change

1) Just play through a season a see what im dealing with.
2) Recruit, recruit, recruit. Im shifting to a 3-4, i want my defense to be relentless so hard hitting safeties and fast athletic LBs are a must. I will either run the pistol or the run and shoot. Either way, im getting a scrambling QB, he will be the playmaker, my team is gonna either live or die by him.
3) If 1,2 fails, im running back to PSU lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How Will You Run Your Offline Dynasty?

I will be playing 2 dynasties. One with Minnesota and another with Idaho. I havent thought how exactly Im running it other than recruit like crazy. lol
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

jakeyyyfz450's Arena

OVR: 0

i'll be playing with wisconsin, love their style of play, running the ball down everyones throat with John Clay, recruit big bad HB's just like him with exceptional linemen, basically continue what the program is best at lol

Old 07-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

What I always do, play with Tech for 7-10 years then switch to bottom teams and build them up to top teams. I got to 50 years total last year (10 with one and 40 with another) and this year plan on finishing the entire thing out.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #5
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Ill run one with Idaho just cause im gonna be going there. also ill run one later in the season with USC

Idaho ill run a season and see what i have...which isnt much and ill try and recruit and get 1 Power Back and 1 Speed back and go from there.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32

I'm doing mine with the Washington Huskies. First thing's first, I need to try to get Locker his Heisman. He has some talented weapons surrounding him in WR's Jermaine Kearse, James Johnson and Devin Aguilar. Chris Polk gained 1,100+ yards last year so the running game should do well also.

Recruiting wise; it's all about building up the lines. An average offensive line won't get the job done, so I'm going to target some talented offensive linemen early on. I'll probably look to California to see who's out there, but I'll probably look for some 4* recruits and any 5* recruits that show even a slight bit of interest in the program. Next I'll look to defensive line and do the same.

Defense is Washington's weakest link, though some talented players were brought in last year (Sean Parker, Sione Potaoe and a few others) but I need to keep building.

With Locker graduating, I'll need to recruit a couple more QB's, as Nick Montana and Keith Price are the only other QB's on the roster - both young and inexperienced.

I usually only target 5* recruits if they have an interest in me. Sometimes I'll take a chance and go out and try hard to land some, but they have to be in the pipeline states.

Washington, IMO, is on the way back up so I just need to keep building on that.

One thing I always do is create real life prospects - it's something I've done for a few years now. Especially the guys who Washington has already gotten verbals from... I like to keep recruiting pretty realistic.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:28 PM   #7
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

I will be using Michigan for my offline dynasty as usual.

I'm not a fan of the spread and long for the days of smashmouth pro-style football in Ann Arbor. (I swear it feels like an eternity ago) So I will begin to transition in talent that caters to that style. i.e. - larger o-lineman, pocket qb's, rb's who can carry the ball 20 times a game.

I'll stick with the spread while we have the players to pull it off, but I'm hoping that by year 3 or 4 I can switch us back to the Wolverines I know and love.

I am so excited for this game! Gonna be a long couple days at work coming up here.

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Old 07-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #8
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Doing a Alabama dynasty then a rebuild dynasty probably with Washington State. Im gonna play all the big games too. CPU controlled teams. Red River, BCS Bowls, etc. should be fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »