Home

For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

This is a discussion on For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
MVP
 
TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Jul 2009
For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

In NCAA 09 it worked online, in NCAA 10 it didn't work online. Does it work online with NCAA 11?

EDIT: I wanna know for PS3, not XBOX

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 07-13-2010 at 11:31 AM.
TN - BRAVES FAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
In NCAA 09 it worked online, in NCAA 10 it didn't work online. Does it work online with NCAA 11?
I'd like to know this also. It was great in 09. Please no more bright day games when I'm playing at night.
cgrierwv75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Aug 2006
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

Did this really work in 09? I thought this was just a gimmick. So if I am playing a game in Michigan and its 4:15 and raining. The game will be played at 4:15 and it will be raining in the game?
ch46647 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
MVP
 
TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Did this really work in 09? I thought this was just a gimmick. So if I am playing a game in Michigan and its 4:15 and raining. The game will be played at 4:15 and it will be raining in the game?
Yes, it really worked in 09, and yes it would be 4:15 and raining in your game at 4:15 in Michigan on a rainy day.
TN - BRAVES FAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
ODogg's Arena
 
OVR: 51
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 36,032
Blog Entries: 8
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

I only played 1 game but it was at night IRL and in the game it was at night so that's good right? It was in Oklahoma on Friday night about 4am, and it was clear. If anyone can figure out the weather conditions at 4am in real Oklahoma then we would know...
__________________
"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
ODogg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #6
MVP
 
TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I only played 1 game but it was at night IRL and in the game it was at night so that's good right? It was in Oklahoma on Friday night about 4am, and it was clear. If anyone can figure out the weather conditions at 4am in real Oklahoma then we would know...
According to Weather.com the weather in Norman was clear at 4 AM on Friday night/Saturday mourning. Here's where I found that info.
http://www.weather.com/weather/pastw...n=071010&stn=0

So, hopefully it made it in. However, I hope for Oaklahoma it wasn't just defaulting to a clear night game.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 07-12-2010 at 09:52 PM.
TN - BRAVES FAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame
 
ODogg's Arena
 
OVR: 51
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 36,032
Blog Entries: 8
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
According to Weather.com the weather in Norman was clear at 4 AM on Friday night/Saturday mourning. Here's where I found that info.
http://www.weather.com/weather/pastw...n=071010&stn=0

So, hopefully it made it in. However, I hope for Oaklahoma it wasn't just defaulting to a clear night game.
Ok, well that's good.. at least if it said it was raining then we'd have known for sure it didn't work...
__________________
"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
ODogg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: For those that already have the game, does the weather channel work online?

I wonder what time in the morning it would have to be for it to be a day game as opposed to a night game. For example, ODogg said his 4 a.m. game was played in darkness (for obvious reasons), but what about games played at 6 a.m. IRL? 7 a.m.? What's the breaking point?
20Smash is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Top -