Home

EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe Off

This is a discussion on EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe Off within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 03:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe Off

I just played online and auto sprint and auto strafe is on...ranked game...this is bs we should have the option to use these options or not...I default play offline games with sprint off and auto strafe off...but forced to use em online. The games don't feel natural to me when I go from offline to online!
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 03:51 AM   #2
MVP

Tiko7523's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe

Theres a sprint button still for this game? i hope there isnt i am having a lot of fun playing without that button it just makes it seem better and you can actually see the players breakaway speed in the open field.

PSN gamertag Tiko7523
Xbox Live Tag: Tiko7523
Old 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

Re: EA Please Give Us The Option To Use The Sprint Button Online & Switch Auto Strafe

Someone said that how you have it set up offline is how it is set online. Double check your offline settings, maybe?
Old 07-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko7523
Theres a sprint button still for this game? i hope there isnt i am having a lot of fun playing without that button it just makes it seem better and you can actually see the players breakaway speed in the open field.
Of course. Turning auto-sprint off (in SP) is the first thing I did. I'm not one of those people who ran with R2 24/7, I like to be able to adjust sprint or not on my own. Plus on defense it's a nuisance.

I don't ever play online but I'd get annoyed if it was forced on all the time.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm with you TTech.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Rookie

my settings have auto strafe and auto sprint off....but online the game is auto strafing and auto sprinting...what a bummer!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

good thing i dont play online then because i'm not a fan of auto sprint. I tried it for the 1st time tonight and did not think it was anything great. I'd rather control when i sprint with the R2 button since i dont abuse it.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
Rookie

man this really sucks i hope more and more people reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »