Home

Gamestop preorder code

This is a discussion on Gamestop preorder code within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Gamestop preorder code

Is there a way to turn this thing off? It turns your RTG off as a 5star recruit and makes them too good, just had 8rushing td on 16 carries for 488yds, and 3 receptions for 112 yds and 1 TD. All of this as a power HB.

Also I read somewhere that you could do a FB or TE and that wasn't an option, just wanted confirmation.

Edit:
Deleted the file from the download off hard drive and now it is better, not blazing past defenders, just wondering about 2nd part

Last edited by Tieboomer; 07-14-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Gamestop preorder code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieboomer
Is there a way to turn this thing off? It turns your RTG off as a 5star recruit and makes them too good, just had 8rushing td on 16 carries for 488yds, and 3 receptions for 112 yds and 1 TD. All of this as a power HB.

Also I read somewhere that you could do a FB or TE and that wasn't an option, just wanted confirmation.

Edit:
Deleted the file from the download off hard drive and now it is better, not blazing past defenders, just wondering about 2nd part
What skill level were you on?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Gamestop preorder code

Varsity for the first quarter, but then I saw how easy it was, switched to All American, and it was still too easy, whenever I would score, the closest person to me was 20yds behind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »