Home

freezing issues???

This is a discussion on freezing issues??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #65
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: freezing issues???

I get occasional hitches while playing. They can last about 2-3 seconds but the game doesn't advance or anything while its frozen, so it basically gives you a few seconds to see whats going on, really. Still annoying.

And the create a player/edit player menus are so bloated, they take about 3 seconds to let you do anything. Really annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 5

On my third disc, still freezes, found a way around the load roster issue...i dont have it automatically load custom rosters and use the default and it loads fine and then i can manually load the custom rosters
Old 07-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

My game freezes every time i try to open up my dynasty is this happening to anyone else?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

this is what my games have been doing....took apart and cleaned my dvd drive...all is well all other game still play...a little smoother actually but this one still does not
Old 07-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #69
Rookie

bad quality pic but the photos show the graphics issue on the bottom half of the field...then is freezes...disc #6 first 5 from walmart this one from gamestop....idk what to do
Old 07-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #70
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

i have only done quick games so far and this is what i've found:

i've noticed bigtime performance issues. there is a lot of player warping or frame issues where you'll get slight hiccups before the snap and even during plays. i've also had a lot of instances where I look at replays and they are really messed up with again: a lot of sliding, player and ball warping. it's really really annoying. i've even returned the game to try another disc and i still have the problem. not 100% sure what you guys mean by the water mark but i think my disc has that...its like off colored in one spot. my first disc had it real bad, i returned it and got another...still has a mark but not as bad. problems aren't as bad. anyone else having this problem?

this is the replay...

Old 07-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #71
Rookie

my disc all are silver in color, but them have dark shaded spots that have no aparent shape and looks like water sat there and stained the disc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
I'm having freezing during offline play, it lags for about 2 seconds during random plays
Ive been getting the random lag in my offline dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »