Home

GAMESTOP CODE

This is a discussion on GAMESTOP CODE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
GAMESTOP CODE

Well I got the code on my receipt and I thought I could enter it later so when the game started up I did what it said and used the code on the back of the manual but now I can't figue out how to use my code on my receipt and the guy at Gamestop said it was for a five star recruit in Road to Glory. Thanks for ANY help anyone can give me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: GAMESTOP CODE

Look on the back of your instruction booklet that come with the game. It's on the back of that. It's 4 sets with 4 number or letters mixed for each set. 4 sets total. for the 360 that is.

Last edited by Jackdog; 07-13-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Insulting.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:49 AM   #3
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpw1717
Well I got the code on my receipt and I thought I could enter it later so when the game started up I did what it said and used the code on the back of the manual but now I can't figue out how to use my code on my receipt and the guy at Gamestop said it was for a five star recruit in Road to Glory. Thanks for ANY help anyone can give me.
You enter the code on the Dashboard. Where you would enter a code from a MSPoints card. You don't enter it in the game itself.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Ok there is a code on the very top on the back of the instruction booklet on the back. Then start of the game and then when you get the menu part of the game.Then scoll to xbox live part and there should a option to enter that redeem code are buy the online pass. Hit the redeem code option. Then clear all of those xxxxs and then just enter that code.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Rookie

I got a PS3 and I did use the code on the back of the instruction booklet and it worked fine BUT I was also given a code for getting the game at Gamestop and that code is for a five star recruit in Road to Glory SO how do I use that code?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Ok there is a code on the very top on the back of the instruction booklet on the back. Then start of the game and then when you get the menu part of the game.Then scoll to xbox live part and there should a option to enter that redeem code are buy the online pass. Hit the redeem code option. Then clear all of those xxxxs and then just enter that code.
There's a different code for the "5-star recruit boostpack" that GameStop pre-orders got.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #7
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
I got a PS3 and I did use the code on the back of the instruction booklet and it worked fine BUT I was also given a code for getting the game at Gamestop and that code is for a five star recruit in Road to Glory SO how do I use that code?
Listening to the guy at Gamestop last night, for the PS3, you must enter it on the Gamestop website somewhere, I was told.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Usually these are redeem codes through the PSN store. You need to go to the PS Store and in the top right corner, you will see "Redeem Code". Select that and enter the code in there. That's what I have had to do every time I've gotten a pre-order deal for other games from GS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »