Home

Bama/OSU should be banned from online play.

This is a discussion on Bama/OSU should be banned from online play. within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Bama/OSU should be banned from online play.

So far, I played against @LSU, and Penn State. I use the Bearcats and always will.

I could've beat Penn State if it wasn't for them icing my kicker with 4 seconds left in regulation. Lost 24-21 in overtime after an option turnover whereas they intercepted the ball in the option process. I iced their kicker first play. Still made it. I was an idiot lol

2nd game @LSU, they controlled the running game but I was able to keep up with them, losing 28-21.

It's a fun game!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_deacon
Miami Heat? Nah, if any team is gonna be banned it should be the Cavs; after all, they are going to win a title first.
They might according to Dan Gilbert

Not a fan of the Heat myself...People on the basketball forum are trying to ban the Heat from being used buts that's unrealistic
Old 07-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #19
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

This is always going to be a problem with sports games. They cannot make it balanced because some teams are a high degree better than others. This is why I liked playing All Pro Football. Each team had the same amount of stars, and got to choose how they wanted to create their team, so it was balanced.

It would be nice if they could do something to encourage/reward players to use non elite teams. Being a die hard gator fan, I like to use Florida, but I switch it up a lot because it isn't all that much of a challenge.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #20
Rookie

pezone's Arena

could you imagine the uproar if this two teams were banned from online play...lol...or the Miami heat banned from basketball games!!! Sales would drop like crazy!!

this will always happen, i remember when everyone was Florida, USC, OU and Texas a couple of years ago.....

I just don't play against Bama or Ohio State online!! you can always hit the B button and search for a new opponent!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #21
Tide is Rolling in!

exboxfan's Arena

This happens in all games played online in any genre, there is always someone looking for an edge, exploit, or some sort of advantage at no cost.

You should look to these boards for games , there are a lot of true fans who just love the competition.

There are players out there who just play as there school no matter what, or just want a good game and will compromise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qboy1021
Thats one problem with online gaming...there will always be people will use and try anything to win...But you can't really banned strong teams from being used, some people are just fans, students and alumni of those universities.

Anyways its more fun to beat those teams if you are using a weaker team.

Should the Miami Heat be banned from being used in NBA 2k11 b/c of James, Bosh, and Wade?...Don't think so
No, I will just be the Lakers and beat the Heat just like in reality next year most likely. There is no reason to ban the quote unquote best teams...if someone is Bama, then pick OSU, or vice versa...fight fire with fire IMO. I know its more fun to be a variety of teams but oh well. And if you don't want to do that, then just keep backing out until you find a guy who will pick a different team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »