Home

What Difficulty Level Do You Play On?

This is a discussion on What Difficulty Level Do You Play On? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: What Difficulty Level Do You Play On?

teeter tottering between AA and Varsity.

release night i moved the ball really well on AA, but playing yesterday and last night, i couldn't do a damn thing.

with that in mind, my D was holding up well so it really was a nice defensive struggle.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

OVR: 4

AA seems like the right starting level for me. Had lots of fun in the one game I played on it. Might end up being too easy soon, so I might play a game on Heisman and check it out.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 34

AA is 'okay' for me right now, but I can see that a move to heisman will come once I am comfortable with player control, and settle into how I want to play defense.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

what about AA with some ultra tweaked sliders? wont that improve things on AA if it is too easy out the box?
GO BEARS

Cardinals suck
Old 07-14-2010, 11:12 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm playing on AA right now with default sliders. I only had time to get 2 games in yesterday. But I think I will have to adjust sliders.

Game 1:
Georgia Tech (ME) @ Illinois
I beat Illinois 10-0 in this game. I had lots of problems running the ball, mostly because I was getting confused with GT's playbook and my TD came on a 67yd Interception. Stopping Illinois was pretty easy to keep from going past the 50yd line.

Game 2:
Tulane @ Central Florida (ME)
This game, I turned up the volume with Central Florida's Pro style offense. Ended up winning 30-13. I was shutting Tulane out at halftime, and since I was running short on time and had to be somewhere, I started super simming while Tulane was on offense and that's how they scored their points. I was able to run like crazy and throw the ball without problem in this game as well, as my QB had 263 in the air, and my running backs had a combined 148 on the ground.

This has also been the first time I've played a football game since Madden 08 on PC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

Heisman. Cpu offense was inept on AA. I upped my run defense and pass defense one click and the cpu plays a good game. If you're throwing too many picks or are not getting enough time to throw lower or raise the sliders 1 click at a time to suit your liking. No need for radical slider adjustments imo.

The odd thing is my scores are similar AA vs Heisman. For instance I picked 2 ranked teams Pitt vs USC. AA score me(USC) 31 cpu(Pitt) 6. Heisman me(USC) 28 cpu(Pitt) 12. Difference is Pitt got a respectable 251 yds of total offense and Pitt's stud RB Dion Lewis got over 100 yards on me (5.0 ypc). On AA Pitt had just 124 yds total offense on 9 minute qtrs. They punted 11 times. Also, I threw the same amount of picks (1) in each game but threw for more yards on Heisman. I gained over 100 yards rushing with Bradford but, it was at 4 ypc as opposed to 7. Gable did break a long TD run for me so my overall ypc was very good.

Feels much better. You really have to think and play a smart game.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #23
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16

I played on AA for all NCAA games prior to this year. I have officially made the jump to Heisman!!!
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #24
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Playing on AA right now, should be jumping to Heisman real soon. I am seeing a lot of dropped passes on AA right now which has me wondering what Heisman has in store this year, but all that can be fixed with sliders…

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »