Home

the "I love this game" thread

This is a discussion on the "I love this game" thread within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #9
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: the "I love this game" thread

This game is such a huge improvement from '10! As mentioned in an above post, players no longer look like they are skating on Ice, there are plenty of sliders to adjust to ones needs.

I have always been a HUGE NCAA fan but couldnt play last year because of how poor the game was IMO. Now that I'm back to my bread & butter, I'm a very happy man.

Dual Stick controls are a blast, still getting use to them, but i can already tell that this was a huge upgrade as well.

Plenty of small issues about this game, but overall its GREAT!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Great game.. i just wish they would have use espn correctly with a halftime report and weekly rap up like in nfl 2k5.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I'm loving the game. The run blocking IMO is the best of any football game to date. I love pounding the rock with PSU. Great job EA sports, you guys really stepped up this year.

Now, next year they need to do something with the commentary and bolster the presentation more.
i agree, the blocking is superb.. best football i've played in years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25

I LOVE it.....even though unis dont get dirty. And considering how much it bothered me before i actually played the finished copy...Thats means alot.

GREAT job overall....Sliders can/will fix some of the small AI issues.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was a huge doubter and wasn't planning on buying Madden. Buying NCAA didn't even enter my mind but I downloaded the demo just to see.

EA finally spent time on the core gameplay and it shows. NCAA plays a great game of football.

I noticed something yesterday that I remember from Madden a couple of years ago. When starting a running play and going through the line, if you press the right trigger it seems you always get tackled right away but if you don't you get through the line a lot more often. Now I'm not just talking about finding the right hole here, it seems like as soon as you press the right trigger the d-line come off their blocks and get you. Try it out and see if you think so too.

Love the game - does anyone know about recruiting? It seems interesting but honestly I don't have a clue what I'm doing
Old 07-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i love game!

i love lamp?

i love game........

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have to agree, I picked this game up at 9:00 am yesterday. As I drove away from the store I thought to myself, "Self, you fell into the trap again." Then I made it home, popped the disc in, and yeah, this was a good purchase. I managed to squeeze in 2 games before my 12 hour work day and 2 games after. Today I have off and will most likely finish season one. Question for you guys. What difficulty are you playing on? I jumped into AA and despite losing my most recent game to MSU 24-21, I have just crushed my previous 3 opponents (almost soley by running, I lead the NCAA with Wisconsin). My next game is against Minnesota so we'll see how that goes. Thank you EA. Next year you can polish this and expect another $60 no problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »