Home

User Controlled No Huddle Spread

This is a discussion on User Controlled No Huddle Spread within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
MVP
 
TarHeelPhenom's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NC
User Controlled No Huddle Spread

Ive been experimenting playing with teams who use the no huddle spread...and I have yet to see my players look to the sideline for a play. Is there something im supposed to do to activate that?? Is it random or does it just not happen for the user...on,y CPU.
TarHeelPhenom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: User Controlled No Huddle Spread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Ive been experimenting playing with teams who use the no huddle spread...and I have yet to see my players look to the sideline for a play. Is there something im supposed to do to activate that?? Is it random or does it just not happen for the user...on,y CPU.
Its not really a true no huddle. When u no huddle in the game u pick a play while running to the line, then after that you have to formation audible to get them to look to the sidelines. ohwell
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Guns Up!
 
Solidice's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 9,471
Blog Entries: 41
Re: User Controlled No Huddle Spread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
Its not really a true no huddle. When u no huddle in the game u pick a play while running to the line, then after that you have to formation audible to get them to look to the sidelines. ohwell
you actually don't have to audible. you can hit the audible button(X on 360), then cancel out(B on 360) and your player will look to the sidelines like you audibled, event though you didn't(so you run the play that you picked in your playbook).
__________________
Xbox Live ID: Solidice
Steam ID: solidice0
Origin ID: Solidice0
Battle.net ID: Solidice#11688

Current Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Stellaris (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Solidice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
MVP
 
jello1717's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: User Controlled No Huddle Spread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
you actually don't have to audible. you can hit the audible button(X on 360), then cancel out(B on 360) and your player will look to the sidelines like you audibled, event though you didn't(so you run the play that you picked in your playbook).
Good info. I've been having my guys look to the sideline on every play (since I want to run a no huddle, but not necessarily a hurry up), but I've been pushing the audible button and then the LT (original play) to get them to look to the sidelines without changing my play call. Canceling the audible sounds like a better solution.
__________________
Favorite Teams:
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
jello1717 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Rookie
 
jeffmanqb3's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: User Controlled No Huddle Spread

I never used no huddle until this year. I love using it with Oklahoma State on NCAA 11.
jeffmanqb3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Top -