Home

Any body know any information on the 1 sleave not working and when its getting fixed?

This is a discussion on Any body know any information on the 1 sleave not working and when its getting fixed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Any body know any information on the 1 sleave not working and when its getting fixed?

Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Any body know any information on the 1 sleave not working and when its getting fi

it work the weather.has to be cold
Old 07-13-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Any body know any information on the 1 sleave not working and when its getting fi

no, you can set single sleeves for players this year. It works on 360 with away jerseys, and I believe works on PS3 across all jerseys. Hopefully patch 2 will include a fix.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
no, you can set single sleeves for players this year. It works on 360 with away jerseys, and I believe works on PS3 across all jerseys. Hopefully patch 2 will include a fix.
that sucks. i didn't even notice. it works on RTG.. or it least it did on mine. maybe those are all away games? i only played the high school games.

i'm also a little pissed that you can't choose their secondary color for sleeves. vt players wear orange sleeves, not maroon ones! lol.. it seems weird.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

It didng work twice on PS3. But with Jacory Harris it's been working the past 5 games I've played. Not sure if color plays an issue but I've been using the white sleeve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 12:13 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSpenceU31
It didng work twice on PS3. But with Jacory Harris it's been working the past 5 games I've played. Not sure if color plays an issue but I've been using the white sleeve.
ps3 is probally different than 360 cause ive played wit jacory wit the white sleave and it dosnt work
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 07-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
ps3 is probally different than 360 cause ive played wit jacory wit the white sleave and it dosnt work
Well iv played with the white sleeve on the orange jerseys and it did work. It must be some specific uniform sleeve combination, but its not like it doesnt work all the time.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:47 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Noticing this problem. Also heard if you use a 3/4 on one arm and a long on the other, the long will show up. Not the case for me.

In fact when using my TB team, I edited one guy to have one long sleeve. When I went to play a dynasty game, my TB team had gray helmets (instead of white, and yes they were gray. It wasn't the lighting or anything). Quit the game and reloaded, same thing. Went back and changed the player back to having no long sleeve, and wouldn't you know it, the helmets went back to the right color...

360 btw

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »