Home

Alabama MLB #35

This is a discussion on Alabama MLB #35 within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 03:36 AM   #9
Rookie

CAJUN0UTLAWę's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Alabama MLB #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaphant83
i know this isnt the forum but i got nothin else to do until the rosters are up and i can start my dynasty so.... yes #35 Nico Johnson is that good. He is a beast but he is a JUCO Senior not a sophomore. Also, Bama is not overated in every category, they just kick *** in every category. Seriously, are backups could beat 90% o the teams out there. That includes some of the powerhouses. Maybe not in this game but on paper in real life.... Bama will repeat.

I hope......
Seriously...this is not the form for all of this...but after I stopped LMAO and caught my breath I had 2 say something..that whole paragraph is b/s. Our offense was terrible last year and up until that blown call taking away the pick..the Tide was deffo rolling out last yr vs LSU. As for as the unrealistic roster stats..dead issue..{note}..Notice all the new Tide fans this yr? LOL...recycled Gator users...I LOVE beating the bandwagon jumpers! Nico is good...but he is unproven and in this game with most of his teammates...OVERRATED
Old 07-15-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

OVR: 4

Lol @ Bama's backups could beat almost any other team in the nation. Give me some of what you're smoking. Bama's good but they arent that good pal.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Nico stepped up when Hightower went down last season, but he shouldn't be rated higher than Donta. I might add that last season was the 3rd year in a row that a true freshman has played at inside linebacker for Alabama.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Whatever. Bama's starters couldn't even hang with Utah, let alone their backups.

Oh that's right. Andre Smith played defense...

(Careful, Bama fans. This is TIC.)
Old 07-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

yeah i guess typing doesnt show the sarcasm in my voice. i know our backups wouldnt beat everyone out there, i was saying that as the typically "overly devpted fan". And yes ive been a bama fan since i was born. Lived in t-town most of my life and graduated from UA. So take that....

By the way, about the "blown" call in the LSU game- would that pick have kept Julio from sprinting down the sidelines and scoring? I didnt think so. Cajun fans are just mad cause not only did we get Saban, we got him in his prime.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #14
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaphant83
yeah i guess typing doesnt show the sarcasm in my voice. i know our backups wouldnt beat everyone out there, i was saying that as the typically "overly devpted fan". And yes ive been a bama fan since i was born. Lived in t-town most of my life and graduated from UA. So take that....
I feel sorry for you. T-Town sucks lol.

But hey..

WAR EAGLE!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle!
I feel sorry for you. T-Town sucks lol.

But hey..

WAR EAGLE!
T-Town doesn't suck.
Los Angeles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #16
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

This thread is in the wrong forum.
There's really no need to start a thread about one single player in the game.
And no one's even talking about that player anymore.

Closed.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »