Home

Comparison to Madden 10 (Clips)

This is a discussion on Comparison to Madden 10 (Clips) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Banned

Dax(FlowLyfe)'s Arena

OVR: 4
Comparison to Madden 10 (Clips)

Usually I'm one of the people who complain Madden & NCAA are cookie cutter molds of previous years games with small addition's like a lot of people.

I even rolled my eyes when EA promoted duel stick controls, the lighting and Locomotion being this years big features for Madden and NCAA.

Just compare these two clips (both mine) and notice how huge of a change Locomotion, duel sticks and lighting is... damn.

Robotic Madden Play

NCAA11

What a huge difference..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Comparison to Madden 10 (Clips)

Yup, both locomotion and lighting are massive jumps for the series. I never knew lighting could make such a difference. Just with the lighting changes it makes for the biggest leap in graphics this generation. Also, watching these new locomotion videos and looking at the M10 vid it is almost embarassing they made us play with that garbage from 06-10. No wonder I have disliked the game so much on this gen.

Edit: This isn't even including the new blocking AI. As someone who loves to run the football that may be the biggest addition to me...
Old 07-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Comparison to Madden 10 (Clips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
Usually I'm one of the people who complain Madden & NCAA are cookie cutter molds of previous years games with small addition's like a lot of people.

I even rolled my eyes when EA promoted duel stick controls, the lighting and Locomotion being this years big features for Madden and NCAA.

Just compare these two clips (both mine) and notice how huge of a change Locomotion, duel sticks and lighting is... damn.

Robotic Madden Play

NCAA11

What a huge difference..
Huge? Still terrible. The animations go from atrocious to bad, an improvement but still a long way to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »