Home

Coaching contracts/OL dynasty

This is a discussion on Coaching contracts/OL dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #17
Rookie

luvlyzero's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Coaching contracts/OL dynasty

I am also not an IPhone guy, I'm wondering if your app could be ran online somehow.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezymac
Nice, Scout! I look forward to using it, with your permission of course. Let us know when you upload.

As for the question of OD coaching contracts and being stuck with a team, there are no official contracts periods...no offers/terminations. For whatever reason, EA seems completely adverse to putting termed contracts into their online career modes.
You don't have to be stuck with one school for the duration of the OD however. You can have the commish change your team as often as you like at anytime during the year. I'm most or my ODs the commish allows lateral job changes only at the beginning of the offseason.
That's what I was wondering. Thanks dude!

Seeing that this is how it is with open play on the coaching jobs, anyone have suggestions on guidelines for coaching tenures, changes, hiring, firing etc.?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #19
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlyzero
I am also not an IPhone guy, I'm wondering if your app could be ran online somehow.
Actually once I get it finished I will open a thread up that you can post the required info and will give you the results. Ill run it until the app comes out then from there hopefully the community will also help out a little.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsword82
That's what I was wondering. Thanks dude!

Seeing that this is how it is with open play on the coaching jobs, anyone have suggestions on guidelines for coaching tenures, changes, hiring, firing etc.?

No prob. Your recent question was actually what I was wondering...if anyone has implemented their own contract guide lines.

After simming thru a year I came up with something simple but have no idea how it would hold up in the long run.

It involves three year intervals where my OD coaches would have to satisfy at least 5 of the 9 goals they get in that timeframe.
If the satisfaction meter is red for majority of the three year term or by end of the third year its grounds for termination.
If the meter is yellow at the end of three, hot seat w/ a probationary 4th year to get it in the green.
Any drop in prestige is grounds for immediate termination.

Regular coaching changes can be made every three years or at request. Changes at the end of three years have to be lateral in prestige if in good standing
Termination or at will changes have to move to a team of lesser prestige.

Its pretty crude but just a working plan to be upgraded with experience.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 8

I thought several people, including Bumble from this website stated Coach contracts were in.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »