Home

Conference Schedules Not Rotating..

This is a discussion on Conference Schedules Not Rotating.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2
Conference Schedules Not Rotating..

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I'm in my second year as Oregon in an offline dynasty and I'm playing the exact same home and away games as I did in year one against conference opponents. Now I can't bring recruits in for my biggest rivalry. Is this happening to anyone else or do I just need to start a new dynasty because this one is fubar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Conference Schedules Not Rotating..

Been a problem for years, especially with the PAC 10. Hardly surprising it's broken again. Get used to it. Last year they said they couldn't patch it. They better have learned.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

Really? I can never remember this happening before and I always use Oregon. I was really hoping that if I started a new dynasty things would work out. I really love this game so far otherwise...
Old 07-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

I saw this on RTG last night playing with TCU. It was pretty late and I was tired so I wasn't sure if it was really not rotating or if lack of sleep was getting to me.

Hopefully it's patchable, since so far it's already known to effect MWC and Pac-10.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
I saw this on RTG last night playing with TCU. It was pretty late and I was tired so I wasn't sure if it was really not rotating or if lack of sleep was getting to me.

Hopefully it's patchable, since so far it's already known to effect MWC and Pac-10.
Really? in years past, this wasn't a problem in the MWC. Schedules would switch between home-and-away every year in '10 and '09

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
Rookie

uclabruins4ever's Arena

Pretty sure it only repeats for the second season...meaning all seasons going forward are off from what they would be in reality

Cannot believe that is broken AGAIN. That's pretty disappointing
Old 07-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Last year, the only PAC game that rotated from year 1 to 2 was Oregon State-Arizona State. The other 8 games on those 2 schedules didn't, and none on the other 8 teams did. Ironically, before NCAA 10, the Oregon State-Arizona State game never rotated. It was a problem going back to 06 I think on the old gen. I always start with Oregon State and I never played in Tempe for several releases of the game. Last year the Mountain West had the same problem, and in season 2, the Big 10 games were wrong, 1 or 2 games were either in the wrong place or teams who should have been playing weren't etc.

They don't even have the 2010 schedules right. When someone had 13, they used to just take out the 1-AA game and it was survivable, but this year there are teams with 13 1-A opponents, and they took one out, and now some teams only play 11 games. It's completely absurd something so simple to get right is messed up for this many years in a row.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
Pretty sure it only repeats for the second season...meaning all seasons going forward are off from what they would be in reality

Cannot believe that is broken AGAIN. That's pretty disappointing
can anyone confirm this?

#GoPackGo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »