Home

Adam Thompson

This is a discussion on Adam Thompson within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Adam Thompson

In the past Adam has been kind enough to come into this forum and share information post release. This was very generous of Adam because we all know devs don't have to do any of that.

My question is, has Adam answered any concerns this year and i just missed it? If not, i think it would be extremely generous and kind of him to fill us in on items such as, will there be a second patch addressing all the issues that were listed in the June EA blog.

Now if he doesn't choose to do this, then that's fine too. As i said previously he's under no obligation to do so. It just would be nice.

If you happen to read this Adam, thanks for the information you have shared in the past.

Last edited by AirLobo23; 07-16-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Adam Thompson

He was on here 2 or 3 nights ago. He stayed for a good bit too, like 2 hours or so. Being that it is a dedicated glitch thread now this year, that is where he hangs out at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »