Home

Where Is Continue VS Computer!?

This is a discussion on Where Is Continue VS Computer!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Where Is Continue VS Computer!?

Why is it not in the the game? I have lost 10 to 15 wins because this feature is not in the game. If i am blowing my opponent out in the first quater, and he quits, the only thing that comes on the screen in 'Quit and Count' or "Quit and Dont Count. If i choose quit and count game before the second half, i do not recieve a win, even though my opponent has quit bc he was getting beat. There have been a few times that i was up on my opponent in the first half, and i had to not score so that he wouldnt quit. This has ruined my experience online. I can only recieve a win if it is a close game or if the blowout starts in the second half. This needs to be fixed!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Where Is Continue VS Computer!?

I think that there were people with multiple accounts abusing this feature. Have you checked to see if your opponent gets a loss?

Ideally, he would get a loss, a quit, and docked 5 times as many points as a normal loss. This would deter quitting and would be good enough for me. Just stay away from people with high disconnect rates.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thats why I only play against friends online. Your asking for a major letdown if you play against the jacka$$es in the lobby
Old 07-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

its weird. happened to me but as me if I wanted to continue. I did and won, but got no credit. so weird.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Keep it close til the 2nd half is what i do now. i think if they quit in first half u dont get a win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
Banned

While i am milking the clock in the first half, i am giving up scoring opportunities! What part of football is that? Who plays football like that? Especially in the first half. Lets say i give up scoring drives in the first half and then my offense doesnt have any chances in the second bc of fumbles or interceptions or whatever the case may be and i lose. So then i lose a close game bc i didnt want to score in the first half bc i didnt know if he would quit if i got up 2 touchdowns on him in the 1st or 2nd quater. WACK
Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

dude quit on me and i was able 2 finish
Old 07-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
Banned

I just played a cheeseball that ran 2 plays the entire 1st quater. I stopped him and went up 7-0. he came back out running the same goaline toss again. 3 and out right? Nope. Not with a pure cheesehead. he goes for it on 4th and long. I stop him and get the ball on his 20. So now what do i do? If i score a td this dude is definately quiting. I can tell by how he plays the game. And i will not get a win even tho i dominated him while he was on the field. So now i have to decide how i can keep this guy on the field. So i take 3 knees and kick a fg. He gets the ball and runs his toss again and breaks for a long td. Now it is 10-7 and i have to turn it on again. This is so stupid. Why would they remove this feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »