Home

Question about dynasties and offensive play styles

This is a discussion on Question about dynasties and offensive play styles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12
Question about dynasties and offensive play styles

EA made a big deal about offensive play styles, and I'm happy they included them in NCAA 11. But I have a question: Does your dynasty's offensive play style affect your recruiting? Does it change how likely you would be to get a 5 star option style QB to commit to your school if you run an option?

I ask because it's reasonable to assume that real high school football seniors would commit to schools where they would be earlier starters, or be more successful. If there's some HS senior QB who's a top national option QB, and your school doesn't run an option, how likely would it be for him to want to attend there?

NFL HC09 had a system similar, where player ratings were affected by your team's philosophies. I'm sure other games have also worked this in.

Anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »