Home

Fsu black helmets

This is a discussion on Fsu black helmets within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fsu black helmets

I saw the demo pic of fsu maroon jerseys with black helmet but when I try to play a fsu game in my dynasty you can only have a gold helmet. Does anyone know how to getmthe black helmet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Fsu black helmets

you have to unlock the pro combat unis by going online in the demo and playing the match-ups. Also send a friend the demo to get the TCU, LSU and another uni I forgot
Old 07-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
you have to unlock the pro combat unis by going online in the demo and playing the match-ups. Also send a friend the demo to get the TCU, LSU and another uni I forgot
But in order to keep the uniforms (and have them usable in the retail version) you must be connected to the internet at all times otherwise they aren't available.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:04 AM   #4
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
But in order to keep the uniforms (and have them usable in the retail version) you must be connected to the internet at all times otherwise they aren't available.
I got the PS# version and i don't need to be connected online at all times to get them. I think when you have them unlocked and sign into online once it loads them to your user profile. Then you can use them offline.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:40 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 28

Once you unlock the Pro Combat uniforms, when you play a game frpm the team selection screen hit the triangle button (PS3) to change uniform options. You can select your helmet choice from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 04:30 AM   #6
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
No you don't...once you go online and unlock them in the retail version, they stay there. You have to be online to retrieve the ones you unlocked, but after that, they stay on the game.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
No you don't...once you go online and unlock them in the retail version, they stay there. You have to be online to retrieve the ones you unlocked, but after that, they stay on the game.
Hmmm I unlocked the unis, but once I go offline and play the retail version they aren't there until i recconnect to the internet. Maybe I am doing something wrong possibly?

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 07-17-2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

Make sure u save your profile your self learned this the hard way five time.if u dont it will never save. 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »