Home

No Fight ON!?!?

This is a discussion on No Fight ON!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: No Fight ON!?!?

im just messing with you. i dont care about usc at all. i dont cheer for them but i dont get upset when they win. i only jumped in to ruffle your feathers. let you rant some, relieve some stress. its good for the heart
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #42
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN_DREAM
im just messing with you. i dont care about usc at all. i dont cheer for them but i dont get upset when they win. i only jumped in to ruffle your feathers. let you rant some, relieve some stress. its good for the heart
Oh I'm not stressed, I just get annoyed by people who try to sound like an expert about a subject they know zilch about....
Old 07-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 1

well sorry to bother you then. haha. but that is a great fight song. even tho i hated it for one night. back in the 03 orange bowl when SC wrecked Iowa. i hated SC for a year. but im over it and dont really care.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #44
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOSMedia4SC
I really dont get why ESPN continues to say false statements and not do anything about it? You would think at some point someone would just be like, no USC didnt really do anything it was RB and some random felon agent.
I mean, I dont get it. It clearly states that in the infractions yet everyone treats it differently for some stupid reasons.

Heres another thing that scratches your head.
A person someone affiliated with SC decides to give OJ JR. like $1,000 or whatever it was to come to SC. The bball team got a one year post season ban and 1 (yes only 1) scholarship reduction for three years. Seriously, nothing lines up here other then, Paul Dee has something against SC and wanted to put us down as much as possible.

Oh and another thing that I dont get why absolutely no one is talking about.

HOW IN THE **** DID PAUL DEE GET HIS JOB!?!?
Did he disguise himself as someone else to get the job or what? Like uhh, hello NCAA, dont you think its quite ironic that you make the head of the infractions committee some fat *** who was the AD at Miami when they were hit with infractions?

Or how about this quote from Paul Dee

Really Paul? So what your saying is that SC gained a recruiting edge because Reggie's parents took some gifts from some random felon.

Oh man I could go on but ill stop hahah
If they took more than 1 scholarship a year how would they able to run a basketball team.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #45
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOSMedia4SC
Hmm he was banned...

I like this site. Does it ban everyone who is just completely stupid and uniformed, yet continues to say things he knows nothing about?
more or less.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #46
DickDalewood

OVR:

Closed.

Last edited by DickDalewood; 07-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »