Home

Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

This is a discussion on Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7
Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

Hey guys now that it seems that everyone is getting their rosters and I guess starting their dynasties what is the most anticipated and/or most feared (for lack of a better word) game on your schedule?

I play with UGA and my most anticipated game is against Florida (big surprise). I can't wait to play the Gators and try to turn around the IRL dominance they've had over the years against us. I usually handle my own with them. This year however especially with the no huddle spread I have a feeling this is going to be one of my toughest games.

My heart attack games are South Carolina and Tennessee. They are always close and nail biters. Just like the real thing the Gamecocks play me tough. In fact I've had a lot of great games against them going back to my PS2 days. Once on 10 we traded touchdowns until I took a 28-27 lead with under a minute left. I couldn't run the ball all day and I pretty held their passing in check. But some how their QB became super human in the fourth quarter and he got them down to field goal range. Finally we forced them into a 4th down situation and they brought out their kicker with 0:05 left. So naturally I iced him and he missed it wide left for my me to go crazy and then change my underwear. Anytime I play Tennesse it's a shoot out, neither one us seem to bring our defense and I hate losing to them. I hate losing to them. Did I mention I hate losing to them?

Whenever I get Alabama or LSU on my schedule I get a lump in my throat as well. I just love playing in the SEC.

I apologize if this has been posted before but I didn't see it in the search. Good luck on your dynasties!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Most anticipated/feared game on your schedule...

I'm playing as the Vols. I have #4 Oregon, #6 Florida and LSU in the first five games, plus #1 Alabama and Georgia down the road. Hell of a schedule. I'm currently 3-1 in the first four games, playing default All-American. Lost to Oregon 17-14 on a last second field goal. Beat Fla 23-20 without scoring an offensive touchdown (2 def td's, 3 field goals). Playing LSU tonight.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconeer99
I'm playing as the Vols. I have #4 Oregon, #6 Florida and LSU in the first five games, plus #1 Alabama and Georgia down the road. Hell of a schedule. I'm currently 3-1 in the first four games, playing default All-American. Lost to Oregon 17-14 on a last second field goal. Beat Fla 23-20 without scoring an offensive touchdown (2 def td's, 3 field goals). Playing LSU tonight.
Great schedule especially when you play in their house. Good luck.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I always make my own schedule with Toledo and my big game this year is I head to Penn State and Boston College. My favorite is to play against BGSU for the peace pipe.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

I am playing as Eastern Michigan in my online dynasty... I lost to Army 31-7 in game one... Later in the year I get to play Ohio State, that should be fun.. :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

In the real world, as a Razorback fan, Ole Miss is the most anticipated game this year. Razorback Stadium is really hostile toward Houston Nutt.

For my online dynasty, I'm playing as Syracuse in the Big East with two other players (USF and UConn).

I open the season week 2 with a rivalry game AT Buffalo, and close the season with a rivalry game at home vs Boston College. And I do play at #18 Penn State, but I pretty well know I'm going to lose that game. What's important to me is the conference schedule, which opens against USF and closes out against UConn, the two user controlled teams, so it should be interesting.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

im playing as clemson, 2-0 so far.
playing auburn right now they are one of the toughest games i have, but if i had to choose one it would be my away game against fsu
Old 07-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just beat LSU in a surpisingly easy game, 38-17. Georgia next. Bring it on Twig...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »