Home

No Fight ON!?!?

This is a discussion on No Fight ON!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10
No Fight ON!?!?

I know some of you probably get soo sick of SCs fight song, but why in the world was it taken out? Seriously? Its one of the most unique fight songs in College football, and they just decided not too include it? Its so annoying now having it and only having the other one for everything.

I hope this is fixed in the patch.

And I know about stadium sounds. I just shouldnt have to do that for something thats been in the game since I started getting it in 02.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No Fight ON!?!?

Your fight song isn't original, there was more than enough reason to take it out because of copy right reasons. And yes we do get tired of it, but when you are beaten 55-21 on your own turf, then we don't hear it very much. Enjoy your sanctions buddy...
Old 07-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

NDalltheway's Arena

OVR: 2

i kno. as a notre dame fan you could imagine im sick of it but it was kinda stupid not having it when they score a td, instead u get tht stupid drum which, IMO, is more annoying then the fight song. i might even hav to put it in on custom sounds just cuz i play them so much. hope a patch fixes it. w/e
Old 07-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLuck
Your fight song isn't original, there was more than enough reason to take it out because of copy right reasons. And yes we do get tired of it, but when you are beaten 55-21 on your own turf, then we don't hear it very much. Enjoy your sanctions buddy...
Jeez take it easy man, and losing 45-23 at home the year before is any better?? and being shutout 42-0 at home in 06. What has Stanford done in the last 10 years, thats right nothing.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
Banned

DOSMedia4SC's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
You know how ignorant you sound?

o·rig·i·nal   [uh-rij-uh-nl] Show IPA
–adjective
belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning

"'Fight On' is the fight song of the University of Southern California. It was composed in 1922 by USC dental student Milo Sweet, with lyrics by Sweet and Glen Grant, for a student spirit competition. The song is played at all USC Trojan and Women of Troy sports competitions, as well as many other USC related events, by the Spirit of Troy, the USC Marching Band."

Also learn how to spell copyright. On top of that, if its been in the game for so long, then they obviously have/had the rights to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
this is the most desperate attempt at trolling/ jealousy rage I have seen in awhile....
Old 07-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRocks
Jeez take it easy man, and losing 45-23 at home the year before is any better?? and being shutout 42-0 at home in 06. What has Stanford done in the last 10 years, thats right nothing.
Look at it this way, when Stanford reaches the Holiday Bowl or Rose Bowl this year, what will U$C be doing? Ohh yeah that's right, sitting at home working on there golf game. Then again when you pay your players, it must be easy to shutout teams when the refs are involved as well. In 2001 we went 9-3, in 2000 we went to the rose bowl. And in 2009 when USC was having fun in the nuts bowl, Stanford was playing an real opponent in the sun bowl. See you in two years...
Old 07-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
this is the most desperate attempt at trolling/ jealousy rage I have seen in awhile....
but you have to admit when he said to enjoy your sanctions, that was funny!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »