Home

Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched

This is a discussion on Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pass rush is broken in this game and needs to be patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
First of all, to the first two posters, just use sliders. A number of us are enjoying some of the more realistic and rewarding video game football ever because of the great slider makers on these forums. I feel sorry that you're experiencing what I am right now in my dynasties.

Also, as for online being unplayable, I have no idea what you're talking about.
They're saying there are no sliders online, however, I don't agree with the original premise.

Online the D only gets great pressure if they blitz, and then you can usually find someone open.

However, sometimes man coverage is too good. That would be my complaint, when receivers can't get away from the defender no matter how many double moves they make.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Getting sacks is kind of tough but as I have gotten used to the technique you have to use now to get them, I am having no problems.

My LE has got about six sacks in my Virginia season and i up for some awards.

Otherwise, can't help you. I have not seen it.

Same thing with me and my Maryland franchise. My 75 rated DE is 3rd in the nation with 10 sacks. As a team I'm around 3rd in the ACC in total sacks. The right stick controls make it rather easy.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
Rookie

Rangerneb's Arena

OVR: 2

It sounds like your not very good at the game. Use slide protection and set up protection. Are you running like 5 wide all game? The pass rush isn't broken, if anything its the QB automatically getting rid of it before taking a sack that can be annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

I get sacked all the time, but it's mostly on play action which develops so slowly (and poorly). However, I rarely pass, I've only had one game where I threw more than 10 times.

There have been times when I got sacked with a 3 man rush because the DE just flew around the end or the DT was left unblocked. I'm guessing that was more of a product of OL ratings though.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

It would be too easy if you had more than a few seconds to pass. You are already winning kind of easily according to the scores you say you put up so what is the issue? Do you want to win by 50 points a game?
Old 07-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

yeah thats the on ething ive been getting mad about
Minnestoa Vikings
cubs, rays
01 Miami
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...442:1245035641
check out my other teams
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...:1;web:1;sku:2
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7

On Heisman, I definitely feel the pain on this one.

The thing of it is for me, I am not mad when a guy who is 10+ points or higher has a good day against me, it is when a guy who is 10+ points lower just dominates the entire game. Just takes away from the fun factor.

But, then, that has always been the M.O. on Heisman, unfortunately. Hopefully someday they will make it challenging without feeling cheap.

P.S.- At least this year, the CPU will give you a make up play from time to time, so, that is a bit better, anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 01:51 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

I started the year on fire with my LOLB getting 6 sacks in 3 games (playing on heisman). But the last 3 games I've played I've been sackless and it's getting really frustrating. I hit the quarterback about 5-6 times a game but he gets rid of at the last possible second. There are definitely some issues on Heisman but the game is fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »