Home

Dynasty Wire Text Filters?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Wire Text Filters? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Dynasty Wire Text Filters?

I'm not quite sure where to post this, as it's not a glitch (I suppose it could fall under the online dynasty help topic), but I'm having trouble getting around the Dynasty Wire text filter when posting an article for my online dynasty. Below is my article I'd like to post:

Quote:
Of all the perceived faults of the Virginia Cavaliers' football team coming into the 2010 campaign, one of the few bright spots is the defensive backfield. In this group, the Hoos posses a significant amount of talent, led by lauded senior cornerback Ras-I Dowling.

Recruited out of Chesapeke, VA, Dowling has a blend of size (6 foot 2, 200 pounds) and speed (4.5 forty time) that coaches rave about. To go along with his impressive stature, he also possesses obvious talent; he's been a fixture in the Cavaliers' defensive backfield since he set foot into Charlottesville. Though not quite a ballhawk with only eight interceptions to his name over his career thus far, Dowling is a willing and nasty tackler, having racked up 145 total over his tenure. He possesses incredible burst, can run stride-for-stride with nearly any receiver he matches up against, and again is generally a problem to deal with for receivers given his tremendous size and athleticism.

Arguably most impressive about Dowling, however, is his character. He is set to graduate from The University this fall with a degree in sociology, and has always kept a level perspective about his football career and life goals. Said Dowling: "My dream was always to make it to the NFL, but I wanted to get my goal first and then have an opportunity to go to the NFL. I'll be the first person in my family to go to college and graduate from college. It's a great accomplishment for me, for myself. That's something I wanted to accomplish."

Dowling's talents surely will be critical to any success that the Cavaliers enjoy this season; he came back to Charlottesville for his senior season to work on his ability to be a team leader, something this young squad surely needs heading into the young 2010 campaign.
This fails the text filter, and I'm not sure why. Is there a list of banned words available so that we know what to avoid? Is there an issue with the text filter where it is being too harsh? Is there a message length limit? I'm just looking for some clarification. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Dynasty Wire Text Filters?

I have a receiver on my team named Landon Cox, and anytime his name comes up on the highlights, it's always starred out.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

yeah, the report I did for my last OD game got filtered on the console side. still shows on the web site though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

It's kinda hard to do a writeup for South Carolina, because the filter censors Gamecocks....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »