Home

Anyone else playing on AA default?

This is a discussion on Anyone else playing on AA default? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

Victory23's Arena

OVR: 6
Anyone else playing on AA default?

It gives me realistic stats for 5 minute games, and its enough of a challenge for me.

New England Patriots

Chicago Blackhawks

Washington Nationals

Chelsea FC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone else playing on AA default?

Doin' an offline dynasty with 7 minute quarters on AA difficulty default. Pretty realistic stats and outcomes with BC. I'm 5-2 (3-1) with BC. Two losses big to VT (39 - 0) and Notre Dame (35 - 21). Got Clemson (7 - 0) next. I'm screwed... lol.

I like it so far. Beat who I should have: FCS Northeast, Kent State, NC State, FSU (in a barn brawl, with a last minute two point conversion to win by 1 point instead of going to overtime... gutsy call), and Maryland.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 15

I am on 6 minute quarters
Old 07-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm on 6 minute quarters too. I have upped the cpu run defense and run blocking 1 and moved down user run blocking 1 because I was rushing all over teams and the cpu wasn't getting as much rushing as they should.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory23
It gives me realistic stats for 5 minute games, and its enough of a challenge for me.
Basically, yes. If I adjust a slider, I'm not going more than 1 click to the left or right. And I believe I only adjusted about 4 sliders, so it's pretty much default. So far the results have been fine and the games are fun. I promised myself I wasn't going to get involved in the slider obsession with this game and just enjoy it.

However, at 5 minutes, I'm not getting enough plays from either side. A couple of long drives and bang, the half is over. Probably going to bump it to 7 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
Rookie

blazinsmokey's Arena

OVR: 0

I play on 7 minutes. I played on default thought it was slight too easy. I'm tearing them up so I adjusted sliders a little, so that their offense can step up a little. Enjoyable games. No losses yet, but seriously who likes to lose. Hahaha.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
Rookie

browntowntiger's Arena

OVR: 2

id say AA w/ default sliders is for the most part accurate. in my dynasty so far id say it reflects the ai pretty accurately on the defensive side. The offense is another thing. I dont think its anything to do with ability. Its just that the CPU generally makes stupid decisions when passing and doesent really run out of any effective formations. Dont get me wrong, ive had miss state come out of the gates and be in the redzone within three plays, but thats only because i wasnt expecting no huddle read zone passes for 30 yards a pop. Once i catch on to the flow of the offense and the tendencies, you can basically chalk up about 75 yards more of total offense for the rest of the game. ya, its that bad. Id be interested in seeing better results for the cpu on offense and maybe a little bump in run defense for outside runs for the cpu also. has to be something with awareness.

then again, the engine seems to keep the cpu alive with random bs fumbles and whatnot.

Last edited by browntowntiger; 07-19-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBoy88
I am on 6 minute quarters
im on 6 min too, I think the AA default is pretty tough this year, gives a good challenge and realistic stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »