Home

Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer

This is a discussion on Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Dynasty : One Human Per Conference, 2 Days per Game, Be a Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Yes you can. I send people messages all the time while they play their Call of duty. Just hide in the corner. One death won't hurt.
Will you have any free time tomorrow?
I'm a team player.

And I don't know if I'll have free time tomorrow. If I do, it'd be really late, and if everyone in the dynasty is already ready to advance, I don't want to make them wait ANOTHER 24 hours. I already got tired of waiting for you sitting around all day today.

Last night when the servers were down, you said you'd be on tomorrow... which is today. You didn't log on until it was after midnight my time. I was on and off the Xbox all day and didn't see you. All you had to do last night was send me a message specifying a time.

Or have the patience to wait for more than 5 minutes, especially given I'd been waiting around all day.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:46 AM   #58
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Sorry that I had things to do today bro. My account got suspended earlier in the day too because of payment issues so I wasn't able to fix that until later in the day anyways so not much I could of done about that.

Or if you could of just responded me instead of ignoring me. If someone doesn't answer me back I assume someone else in their family is playing or they don't care.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:50 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Sorry that I had things to do today bro. My account got suspended earlier in the day too because of payment issues so I wasn't able to fix that until later in the day anyways so not much I could of done about that.

Or if you could of just responded me instead of ignoring me. If someone doesn't answer me back I assume someone else in their family is playing or they don't care.
I've said it once, and I'll say it a thousand times. You were online for less than 5 minutes. I can't pause when I'm in the middle of an online game. I pulled up my Xbox menu the instant the round was ending and you were already offline.

If you had 2 minutes more of patience, you would have got a message from me. You can see my status and see what map I am playing on. The point you get to assume I'm ignoring you starts when I begin playing another map, and not a single second before.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:01 AM   #60
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

No, because EVERYONE I know sends me a message back even when they're playing COD. Even I send them a message back in a middle of a game if I plan on talking to them or playing a game etc. I waited and got no messages, everyone I know would of hid and sent a message back.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:09 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 9

Guys, there's no need for this to get heated. You both were used to different protocols when messaging others on XBox Live and made some assumptions based on that. It's a misunderstanding.

Heck I still have to play my game against mighty Troy tomorrow. After I'm done I'll check messages on XBox Live (probably around midnight Mountain time, 11:00pm Pacific, 2:00am Eastern). If you guys are going to play that night let me know via Xbox Live message and I'll wait for the game story to appear before I advance it. If I don't have a message I'll just go ahead and sim/advance it.

Thanks and good luck!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

LOL! DO I sense a new heated rivalry?!!?
Old 07-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 9

Okay I officially suck. I just got my *** handed to me by Troy at home.

lol In my defense this is the first NCAA Football game I've played since the 2007 last-gen version, and I'm learning as I go in this dynasty (I haven't played any offline dynasty, just 2 PLAY NOW games and these two dynasty games). Oh and Utah State is D+. Still I play Oklahoma down to the wire then get KILLED by C-rated Troy at home? Time to try out that San Diego State stripper-bribing idea.

All that said I am looking forward to the long difficult road of building Utah State into something other than "the team you circle on your schedule as an automatic win".

I have to say I hate their playbook. Maybe I just lack the skill to run it but I'm more used to a Maryland-I sort of attack with power & option mixed in and some passes tossed in to keep things honest.

I hope they fix whatever recruiting/progression issues people seem to be very upset about, because otherwise I am finding this game a lot of fun.

Nothing like playing in your own Online Dynasty so that humiliation can become PUBLIC humiliation! lol. But it's fun humiliation!
Old 07-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #64
Rookie

RiversIsMyHero's Arena

OVR: 3

Ya I recommend finding a playbook/style that you like to run rather than conform to the team's existing one. I like to run more pistol and single back formations so I just changed to that.

Much easier to recruit to your style than try to play a style you don't like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »