Home

WHAT WOULD YOU DO BE HONEST

This is a discussion on WHAT WOULD YOU DO BE HONEST within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What would you do read the thread please than vote
keep playing 135 91.84%
or quit 15 10.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO BE HONEST

Many times after a lose. I thought I had it under control. Then I did some kind of stupid bulls**t that wound up letting them back in it. After I try to get back in "game mode" and still lose, I realize that it was my own arrogance and stuppidity that got me beat. It can be a lesson.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 8
Cool Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO BE HONEST

Id play it. Sub your fastest WR into the slot reciever & run a shotgun, playaction wheel route. Change the WR & slot side TE to a streak routes to clear the CB & safety(s). If you have your timing right on the throw the SR will catch the ball with 7-8 yard window of clear space. Around an 80% completion ratio & 50% on breaking the TD (atleast online).
All PA-wheel route plays have been broken since the 08 game engine change. They've never fixed them, probably never will.

If you can't stomach the loss, then quit & replay it with the full knowledge that the computer cheats in the first place. Who cares? You paid your money to enjoy the game how you see fit.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
Pro

quaziemoto3's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichon617
What would do your team is #2 in BCS you are down by 4 with 2secs left in the SEC Championship game.

1. Keep playing
2. Quit

BE HONEST PLEASE I WILL POST WHAT I DID
I have the game paused with ball on my 37

I would like to thank everyone that answered.
This thread Pwas not a joke I was proving to my 7yr old son that quiting even if its in video games is not good.
When he read the replies he remembered what I told our team when we lost our playoff game last season "This lost is a hard lost but will makes a better we learn from our mistakes".
yeah....your 7 year old son....
NBA: Lakers
NHL: Penguins
Old 07-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #28
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster1970
Many times after a lose. I thought I had it under control. Then I did some kind of stupid bulls**t that wound up letting them back in it. After I try to get back in "game mode" and still lose, I realize that it was my own arrogance and stuppidity that got me beat. It can be a lesson.
I know that's right. It took a couple cpu comeback losses before I finally started getting conservative with the ball late in the 4th qtr. It definitely can be a lesson lol.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #29
Rookie

Greatgazoo2's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWO35
WWRGD?
(What Would Rex Grossman Do?)

I'll keep playing...
That made the whole thread worth it. Hilarious. I'm so stealing that!
Old 07-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #30
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichon617
What would do your team is #2 in BCS you are down by 4 with 2secs left in the SEC Championship game.

1. Keep playing
2. Quit

BE HONEST PLEASE I WILL POST WHAT I DID
I have the game paused with ball on my 37

I would like to thank everyone that answered.
This thread Pwas not a joke I was proving to my 7yr old son that quiting even if its in video games is not good.
When he read the replies he remembered what I told our team when we lost our playoff game last season "This lost is a hard lost but will makes a better we learn from our mistakes".
Hey, I know what ya saying man. I have a 7 yr old son and I had to "teach him a lesson on quitting" too. I noticed when he played his DS games he was playing the same levels over and over so I asked him was he having a hard time passing those levels. He said no, but the level after it was too hard. So if he died a bunch of times on that next level, he would just start over instead of trying to beat it. Seems like 7 yr olds wanna play games, but don't wanna lose lol. I'll be honest, when my son was a baby I thought of a bunch of things that I would have to teach him, but finishing videogames is not one lesson I thought I'd be teaching lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaziemoto3
yeah....your 7 year old son....
It's true man. 7 yr olds are like that. See above.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 9

Losses, although painful, are part of the fabric that makes up the tapestry of your dynasty. After several seasons your team has a history. Triumphs made all the more sweet by the failures. I personally love the ups AND the downs of the game. The recruit that got away, the blown opportunity, the loss in the big game. They all add up to give your team its unique personality. There is nothing more boring than dominating the game with no drama whatsoever. This isn't Super Mario World, losing is as big a part of the game as winning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 07:04 PM   #32
Banned

pichon617's Arena

OVR: 6

Da Gators will bounce back in the bowl game 12-1 going into bowl week.
Thanks guys for the replies.

I always tell my never say you cant do it because you can do anything you put your mind to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »