Home

Dynasty Team?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynasty Team?

Which team should I roll with? I want a challenge and a different team than Miami.

THE U
Minnesota
Oregon State
Temple
Nevada
When you've won five national championships, no one faults you for carrying yourself with some swagger. When your the Miami Hurricanes, it's a 100% expected. It's about bringing the swag back and letting the world know that the Hurricane is a forced to be feared. MIAMI HURRICANES ARE BACK. THE U

Last edited by Never Back Down; 07-19-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Dynasty Team?

Minnesota for the nice stadium and MarQuies Gray, would be a challenge. Oregon St has awesome uniforms and the Rodgers brothers, but they are already ranked so might not be a challenge. Maybe once Quiz graduates though.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3

also consider memphis, they have a beautiful stadium and nice nike unis and a pretty good young qb Tyler Bass.
edit: and a good challenge since they are a 2* team
Old 07-20-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Yeah if you want a challenge dont select OSU, We destroy in this game. Temple or Nevada would be the biggest challenges
Old 07-20-2010, 02:54 AM   #5
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23

Temple wouldn't really be a challenge. They play in the MAC and are the highest rated team in that conference, so it should be really easy to win the conference with them. Nevada shouldn't be a challenge either, the game schedule is glitched so that they don't play Boise, and that's the only team in their conference that's rated higher than Nevada, so they should win most conference games. I'd try Minnesota, they actually play in a tough conference, and their stadium's nice. They would be the biggest challenge. Oregon State is okay, only challenge you'll have is beating Oregon, Boise State, TCU, or USC (there schedule's tough), and there is no way they're beating Boise or the Ducks. But they got Rogers brothers, so there not much of a challenge, and can beat half of the conference (they can't beat Oregon, USC, Arizona, Washington, or Stanford in this game, or it's atleast very very hard to). I hate the Beavers, so I'm a bit biased against them.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »