Home

Are they working on a patch?

This is a discussion on Are they working on a patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 14
Are they working on a patch?

PA screen
Lobbies
Zone coverage
season showdown
man coverage

Anything else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Are they working on a patch?

Magnet in the center of the field. (RB's have wide open field near the sidelines but they make hard cuts back to the middle of the field right into defensive tacklers)
Old 07-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

Time will only tell.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

When playing co-op dynasaty, when playcalling not being able to see the personnel the CPU is using on that offensive play.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Fumbles and Injuries. My starting running back (I play with the Buckeyes) has been hurt at least once in every game, and my back up running back is out for season. Injuries happen and it is nice to have that part of the game, but serious injuries happen too frequently. Also I have finally found a slider set that I like, but I can never have close games because the computer fumbles 3-4x a game, this is even with big hits and stip ball both set to conservative on defense. I was playing the Badgers in my offline dynasty and won 21-0, it should have been a close game, but everytime the Badgers got past my 30 yard line they fumbled. They need to do something quick as this game is a great game with great potential but some of these glitches and problems are making it hard to continue, at least for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

I havent seen the injuries and fumbles your talking about. I have seen games where there were several fumbles but for the most part its about right for me. The injuries are about right to me as well. There are alot of injuries in college football and in past games there really werent enough injuries to my teams. There should be several major injuries involving several missed games every year.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #7
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

I think there are too many fumbles and Here's the thing, I'd rather have not enough fumbles, than too many, i think that's something most people can agree with. Injuries seem fine too me, i haven't noticed injuries being out of control like last year, when every other play my HB would get injured.

But you know what would make the most sense

Fumble Slider

Injury slider

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Magnet in the center of the field. (RB's have wide open field near the sidelines but they make hard cuts back to the middle of the field right into defensive tacklers)
This is the most upsetting thing about the game in all honesty for me. I hate watch CPU vs CPU games and RB have wide open field only to run to the middle.

Another thing that is annoying is when people running with the ball cover it up when they are running alone which takes away the speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »