Home

Running to easy?

This is a discussion on Running to easy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Running to easy?

Run Commit/Pass Commit you have to do it prior to the snap. I'm not at home right now but if I remember right it is L Trigger and Down on the R Stick for defend Middle, Left on the R stick for defend left and so on and so forth. If not LT try LB. It is one of them.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Running to easy?

I love running this year... with a superior back and O-line you can really do work against a lousy defense, rather than the D making every crucial break to the ball carrier like in many other games. I find running a lot easier against the CPU this year, but I like that. In Madden '10, I found it almost impossible to really hammer the ball... and 3rd & 3, 3rd & 4, 3rd & 2... I was passing to the flats rather than hammering the middle, because it was almost impossible to rush for a 1st down on those situations.

NCAA is a different ball game and I am consistently converting 3rd downs on the ground... even a couple 3rd & 10s from a draw.

I really like it, but that's just me.. never been much for passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »