Home

Are they working on a patch?

This is a discussion on Are they working on a patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Are they working on a patch?

My (2) biggest problem with the game, which Joe mention one in the post above is:

1. Ballcarrier Issue: The ballcarries are being pulled to the middle of the field, even though they have clear open field up the sidelines. It's like a force pulling the players. Very annoying and very close to gamekiller.

(If i didn't work on sliders to help just alittle, this game would be put on the shelf.)

2. Penalties: Rarely are penalties being called. C'mon, this is football. This is part of the game.

It would be nice to hear from the developers on a patch, but this is business. They can't state what they are working on in writing because they are admitting there is a problem with the game. Only when they have a fix for it that we will get a notice.

Business: never put anything in writing.

Last edited by claystone; 07-20-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #10

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I think there are too many fumbles and Here's the thing, I'd rather have not enough fumbles, than too many, i think that's something most people can agree with. Injuries seem fine too me, i haven't noticed injuries being out of control like last year, when every other play my HB would get injured.

But you know what would make the most sense

Fumble Slider

Injury slider
Use the cover ball button. Also pressing up on the RS helps as well. Make it a habit to finish your runs holding RB and up on the RS and you'll very rarely fumble.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 07-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
Fumbles and Injuries. My starting running back (I play with the Buckeyes) has been hurt at least once in every game, and my back up running back is out for season. Injuries happen and it is nice to have that part of the game, but serious injuries happen too frequently. Also I have finally found a slider set that I like, but I can never have close games because the computer fumbles 3-4x a game, this is even with big hits and stip ball both set to conservative on defense. I was playing the Badgers in my offline dynasty and won 21-0, it should have been a close game, but everytime the Badgers got past my 30 yard line they fumbled. They need to do something quick as this game is a great game with great potential but some of these glitches and problems are making it hard to continue, at least for me.
I feel you...In my Nevada Dynasty...I lost my starting Qb and backup QB in the same game ...both for 8 weeks...My 3 srting is awful. My 2nd WR actually has better QB stats than my 3rd string QB lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #12
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...irst-post.html
Old 07-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Use the cover ball button. Also pressing up on the RS helps as well. Make it a habit to finish your runs holding RB and up on the RS and you'll very rarely fumble.
I'm not referring to myself, if i fumble it's not that big of a deal. I'm talking about the CPU, which has a high tendency to fumble at this worst possible moment, killing a lot of close games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
These aren't bugs or glitches, rather design flaws and gameplay flaws. Big difference.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

well i think they are working on the patch for issues such as:blurry screen, missed field goals, alignment of punter and olineman,playaction and other freezing issues .

i think we will get a tuner set for : high jumping lb, man coverage, rb running, fumbles, zone coverages.

i think we will get the tuner before the patch
Old 07-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

games actually pretty tight right out of the box in my experience.

you can tell EA got something right, many many differences on the OS NCAA forum this year compared to last.

people are playing instead of complaining for a change it seems.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »