Home

Adding rivals in offline dynasty?

This is a discussion on Adding rivals in offline dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Adding rivals in offline dynasty?

I dont suppose theres anyway to add rivals in offline dynasty mode. I am playing with Kentucky and my only rivals are Louisville and the Vols. Louisville is an easy win but any year I lose to UT assuming the get back to respectable and I dont have a winning record against rivals. Not to mention the fact I only get 2 good games to schedule recruiting vists and the Louisville game is early in the year so its hard to get may recruits to go.

I dont think you can add rivals but I thought I would ask. Western Kentucky would make a nice rival.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Rookie

bhs_tigers_00's Arena

Re: Adding rivals in offline dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod
I dont suppose theres anyway to add rivals in offline dynasty mode. I am playing with Kentucky and my only rivals are Louisville and the Vols. Louisville is an easy win but any year I lose to UT assuming the get back to respectable and I dont have a winning record against rivals. Not to mention the fact I only get 2 good games to schedule recruiting vists and the Louisville game is early in the year so its hard to get may recruits to go.

I dont think you can add rivals but I thought I would ask. Western Kentucky would make a nice rival.
This bugs me as well but I've had to deal with it every year. I run with UK too and they only have UL and UT. You could make a strong case to throw USC (jr) in there because of the streak. It is frustrating a little when some other teams have 4 rivalry games, most have at least 3.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Banned

With UT going in the crapper its not a big deal as far as winning. The real issue is recruiting. I try and push UL game back some to get more recruits to visit. And the UT game is too late at the end of the year. I would love to add another school. Indiana was almost a rival but we quit playing them. I think Western KY would work if they were ever any good.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Yeah, this really ought to be in the game.. not just from a traditional team point of view, but from a created team point of view. I created a bunch of teams and swapped them out in a conference, while swapping other teams in and out from other conferences to balance removing those teams... and my tiny, North East private school is rivals with USF... So... it'd be nice if you could control that a little better...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »