Home

Ncaa football 11 recruiting question

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 11 recruiting question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14
Ncaa football 11 recruiting question

I am in my 5th week as Notre Dame and like 3 of my recruits went to texas. I was wondering if everyone else is having trouble recruiting. I play on Heisman offline.

I went after like 6 5 stars 9 4 stars I have 1 recruit right now a 4 star mlb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Ncaa football 11 recruiting question

Recruiting is much harder this year, especially on higher difficulties. Just stick with it and you will figure it out.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Pro

Balrog's Arena

Ya still having problems I have like all my recruiting board all committed some where else.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
Pro

Balrog's Arena

In 2010 i could recruit like a champ. now i suck.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm ranked like 114 out of 120 in recruit class after week 8... I have one 2 star MLB, one 3 star OLB and one 3 star WR and I'm BC. I kinda expect it because BC generally does not have a crazy recruiting class, but 114 with UAB, WKU and other 1 star schools above me... really? I like the toughness and I have tons of guys that have me number one on their lists right now but it seems in season recruits are hard to come by this year.

Ps: I'm on AA difficulty for recruiting. I've had tons of guys that were number two on my list for the longest time this first year commit to Syracuse, Navy, some Ohio school or Uconn. Kinda crazy when you're only behind by less than 100 points and keeping pace and then the following week they are gone... just tough I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 15

In my Maryland Terps dynasty (3 star team), I was able to acquire only one 4 star Center, and the rest of my recruits were all 3 stars. I lost two 4 star recruits to Navy. Pissed me off. I play on AA recruiting difficulty. I don't even bother with 5 star recruits because as a 3 star school it's just not happening right now.

4 star recruits I can get as long as I play my cards right.

My biggest confusion is when should I start promises to a player or even when should I start offering scholarships?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
Rookie

OthaWize's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
In my Maryland Terps dynasty (3 star team), I was able to acquire only one 4 star Center, and the rest of my recruits were all 3 stars. I lost two 4 star recruits to Navy. Pissed me off. I play on AA recruiting difficulty. I don't even bother with 5 star recruits because as a 3 star school it's just not happening right now.

4 star recruits I can get as long as I play my cards right.

My biggest confusion is when should I start promises to a player or even when should I start offering scholarships?
To Navy really. I am going to start my dynasty with the Terps soon and that doesn't sound promising.

Right now, I am using SMU in a dynasty, and well they are not that good in a lot of fields so if my grade isn't good for the recruit, I make them a promise.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:03 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Its week 11 for me with Kentucky and I have 2 4 star and 6 3 stars signed and UK is a 3 star school. I should end up with a decent class so it is possible. And dont forget to look at athletes they tend to be easier to sign sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »